Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I am getting too old for this kind of work. I have reached the point where I can stand outside of the truck but now my arms are turning into rubber :crying:

After reading all that I somehow feel re energized after all that sanding by hand...
haven't seen blacklist I'll have to give it a go. Jupiter is really good imo just finished the series
shoot away it's the internet u need a thick skin . Shit job on that plant tho looks terrible honest . I joke it's bloody beautiful what did u say the cultivar was again ?
I've not seen the boys is it good ? Am only just getting back in to TV tbh I mite even purchase my self an Xbox for my birthday next week , I haven't played since gears of war was about
I think their tulips, and the garden bed I’m thinking needs some food because there’s a bunch and only those two bloomed so far
Whatever you guys do steer clear of The army of the dead :nono:
Talk about a giant morning dump...
Movies like that are why I watch Asian tv lol

There’s a new Korean show called law... check it out if you can handle subtitles

Holy shit I am getting too old for this kind of work. I have reached the point where I can stand outside of the truck but now my arms are turning into rubber :crying:

Have you not got a grandchild you can Exploit......?........:eyebrows:...just get on that floor...and paint......:gary:

A friend of mine says 'getting old is not for the cowardly'

It's Not @Clem Fandango .....:nono:...but the alternative is not too clever either........:crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Grinding the rust out of my truck bed so I can recoat it. It has been 5 years since I used the Rust-O-ilium truk bed coating and it is time. I can only be on my knees for about 10 minutes at a time and then I have to rest so back int 10 :rofl:
That's too much like work :pass:

After reading all that I somehow feel re energized after all that sanding by hand...

bill.gif
Wipe on........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back