Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an original from Magoos boy (Headmaster Hazy - "Canin' it")

Once featured in our 420 Hall Of Heros Celebrations ^_^

"Headmaster" Hazy.
With a Cane Training Pictorial

Here's one of my personal favourite plant training tutorials from an AFN legend.
Smoking one to absent friends on 420!
:pass:

Training, Bondage, Super-Cropping & Plant Abuse.

Start them young.

t3lCMIn.jpg

fzRbIud.jpg

QcbvSrL.jpg

Keeping the pressure on.

A2DpeGz.jpg

7XfqBrQ.jpg

G2fAVbd.jpg

d4Ao25n.jpg

5rkLAVc.jpg

hbEUI2M.jpg

aZCTHx2.jpg

Squeeze'em & Bend'em

mEFZ8Zp.jpg

ryRwCiz.jpg

What goes on under the skirt.

Lf8XmDL.jpg

UkZphu0.jpg

QUwqdlk.jpg

3abI23j.jpg

JwdgaA4.jpg

Was it worth all the trouble?

qrfy8Vm.jpg

Y3SYHCJ.jpg

QgvDS5j.jpg

hHxuWe0.jpg

weJOMKC.jpg

FwY6VHK.jpg

o6F8aVb.jpg

2J7oUny.jpg

l9E3UXW.jpg

yQqeaeo.jpg
Hmmmm ...

Good Morfnovight All! Back from the land of shrooms.

UVA = better terpene profile. UVB = more THC

You asked for "Random" seeds and they are already shipped. So .........................
Not how it went mate sorry

Am not going kick up a fuss I'll get seeds the idea was I pay the equivalent value of 2x 2021 strains and 2x classics and she sends me 4 that fitted the details I gave ie my stable temps lights and tent and me not no what they were . Just trying to bring my self some fun back to growing and i can only pick seeds by there names and we all no how that works :crying:

I just wanted 4 rando seeds that I haven grown b4 and I did give 2 weeks notice with the correspondence m8 am not a diva honest :kiss:

Can some one help me get hold of fast budz I've messaged @Fast Buds Heather on here and email there support email a good few times now we'll before I actually needed the new seeds. I was asking if it's possible to not have any of the seeds I've all ready grown and sent them a list and also asked if they could send me 4 random seeds 2 from 2021 line up and 2 from there new originals line and I'd pay for the equivalent value of seeds . Any way she said they would sort me out so I purchased the seeds but now I can't get hold of any one since and the order was shipped today and I just no am going to end up with stardawg for the 3rd time . I hate bloody star dog can't stress enough how much I have a dislike for the stuff yet twice I've requested not to send me dog anything but and twice I've had dog seeds couldn't rite it . Any help be greatly appreciated
Damn. Nothing but dog turds for THC, karma has you in her sights.

Damn. Nothing but dog turds for THC, karma has you in her sights.
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha FFS me and my big mouth @Mossy will have a good chuckle in the morning. That's why she's a bitch , (karma) saying that I could land 4 belters here tho. I wasn't even kicking up a fuss got nothing but good to say for fastbudz I understand they have more important things than my order .

But am definitely getting 4 stardawg seeds :crying:

Clone run went as expected for a couple people, some where disappointed when they showed up late cause the hounds snatched em up. Got told I do good clones and showed a couple pics of the sickly lil things they paid 10 bucks for. Got some genetics talk going, heard a new term.."yard weed, same shit that's been grown for years. So yeah, this area is in need of some special attention in the gentile arena. Got an offer of some seed "from a friend of a friend, supposed to be some purple asset shyte but I couldn't get it to germinate " so, all in all a good day. 8 to 10 out on Monday so my gorrilla grow friend better hurry up and call cause space is at a premium.

Ooooooooo. Be nice bill...breeder nice.
In another thread, someone asked if a pic of a plant was by fastbuds, it was replied it was a grey beard reserve.............
I so wanted to post "so, it might be a fastbuds?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back