Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
badbitch.gif

Let's get Caturday started.....

Who's sharing :pass:

I'll share one with you @TheHappyClique ....:pass:.....

View attachment 1321097

Let's get Caturday started.....

I'll share one with you @TheHappyClique ....:pass:.....

Ohh Ur going to laugh when u read back :rolleyes1:
I got karma llama ,ed my own fault for opening my mouth :crying:
I found out that other half is a way better photographer than I ever will be , she sent me some nice pics . All ways a good day when u see tricks creeping that far up Ur leaf I kinda had a feeling the star dawg would be a potent shame I don't appreciate it's flavour
IMG_20210522_083443.jpg
:pass:
IMG_20210522_083504.jpg

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha FFS me and my big mouth @Mossy will have a good chuckle in the morning. That's why she's a bitch , (karma) saying that I could land 4 belters here tho. I wasn't even kicking up a fuss got nothing but good to say for fastbudz I understand they have more important things than my order .

But am definitely getting 4 stardawg seeds :crying:

Ha ha...don't Worry yourself @TheHappyClique ..........:pighug:...we are Family here.......you get family replies.

shame I don't appreciate it's flavour

I got a cross with the baby poop grow smell on it that people seem to like....:shrug:...the grow smell repulsed me.
First one was Fine....didn't Taste like it smelled.....the second one did Taste like it smelled.....:yoinks:...Yuuuuk.......

I wouldn't grow something I didn't Enjoy.....:watering:...can't See the point.........:shrug:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She was throwing Shade............ :crying: ...had to be Sacrificed..........:pass:..........

We've gone from gas fire and onesies in the mornings to air-con Monday/tuesday night coz the dogs were panting.
Cookie weather........:headbang:

Oh...don't mention cookies on a saturday.........
cookies.gif

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hello , just come of a 10 hour shift . :smoking:

Let me roll you a joint..make you a coffee....and draw you a nice magnesium bath @heco :soak: ...you have Earned it.....:bighug:

Mossy I agree with you . I grow for what I want , Flavour and type of high . If it is not nice I'll move on .:cooldance:

Yup....Dialing it in to personal preference.
Every canna spot on my patio is Premium......it is a Risk to me.....so I wouldn't take that risk for something I didn't like.......:shrug:

Also......I'd grow an Ugly picky girl...if she Kicked....but I wouldn't grow a Show Stopper..if she didn't.....all Skin Deep here......:pass:
Skinning up.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back