Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, I need to go out and water soon maybe or I can wait till the other half is up.
Then I'll be here this weekend by myself so it will be trim later tonight and probably tomorrow
so I can get the tent ready for the next run.

Can some one help me get hold of fast budz I've messaged @Fast Buds Heather on here and email there support email a good few times now we'll before I actually needed the new seeds. I was asking if it's possible to not have any of the seeds I've all ready grown and sent them a list and also asked if they could send me 4 random seeds 2 from 2021 line up and 2 from there new originals line and I'd pay for the equivalent value of seeds . Any way she said they would sort me out so I purchased the seeds but now I can't get hold of any one since and the order was shipped today and I just no am going to end up with stardawg for the 3rd time . I hate bloody star dog can't stress enough how much I have a dislike for the stuff yet twice I've requested not to send me dog anything but and twice I've had dog seeds couldn't rite it . Any help be greatly appreciated
Use that one you don't like for trading stock :smoking: Lifes too short to be smoking the wrong stuff lol. Still a pretty plant:pighug:
I like most weed but I've grown a couple strains over the years that really clicked for me.

Use that one you don't like for trading stock :smoking: Lifes too short to be smoking the wrong stuff lol. Still a pretty plant:pighug:
I like most weed but I've grown a couple strains over the years that really clicked for me.
The dog I've got going will probs end up being used for press/hash/eat. I'd like to try some bho at some point too . It's not the high with dog it's the taste I can't understand how it go so big tbh but each to there own . I like the forbidden fruit /kush / lemon terps and what ever gives cheese it's smell

Good Morfnovight All! Back from the land of shrooms.

Yes smell, that's definitely a more accurate descriptor than taste. Although taste and aroma are of course peas in a pod.

I am not convinced that the Terps are more important than the cannabinoids I think they work together in harmony. To be honest this opinion is really Dr Russo's opinion and as he is much better educated and intelligent as I, I'll just go with what he hypothesised. His 'entourage effect' theory where he states all parts work together as a team to effect potency, benefit, flavour (aroma), growth traits, pest and disease resistance and so on.

The last point brings us back to terpene production of MJ. In a couple of discussions on YT Dr Russo and a few growers discussed higher terps in plants that had experienced stress which links together with Man o Green's (I think it was Man o Green) experience with his UVB. UVB does stress plants and MOG states he noticed higher terp levels since employing UVB in his grow. It would be interesting to know if the higher terp was of one kind ie Limonene or Myrcene, this could then be correlated to terps that the plants put in overdrive when faced with physical stress. It would also be interesting to know what terps are produced when the plants are subjected to disease, parasitic or fungal attacks. There is also anecdotal evidence around that Myrcene is higher when the plant suffers from powdery mildew.

UVA = better terpene profile. UVB = more THC

Can some one help me get hold of fast budz I've messaged @Fast Buds Heather on here and email there support email a good few times now we'll before I actually needed the new seeds. I was asking if it's possible to not have any of the seeds I've all ready grown and sent them a list and also asked if they could send me 4 random seeds 2 from 2021 line up and 2 from there new originals line and I'd pay for the equivalent value of seeds . Any way she said they would sort me out so I purchased the seeds but now I can't get hold of any one since and the order was shipped today and I just no am going to end up with stardawg for the 3rd time . I hate bloody star dog can't stress enough how much I have a dislike for the stuff yet twice I've requested not to send me dog anything but and twice I've had dog seeds couldn't rite it . Any help be greatly appreciated

You asked for "Random" seeds and they are already shipped. So .........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back