Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some. Good news for us on the wet side of the pond . Great news if u wear a kilt

So is it worth wile noting effect from all the stains I grow ? I no the genuine strains then correct ? Pointless with street weed when it has names like super mega dog cookies :crying:

Scotts paying for canna? Never will work.:biggrin:

I meant it will be knicked :d5:

As for the study. I just would like to no what's not going to make me crash hard . I can't be doing with feeling negative its draining after so many years of it . I like loving life and all its weird little creations . :headbang::bighug:

Don't Snigger @TheHappyClique ............. :pighug: ....you know how karma works.......
ll.gif

..(karma llama)

if you snigger you are Bound to stand in a puppy poop tonight......when the lights are off..........:eyebrows:

Can some one help me get hold of fast budz I've messaged @Fast Buds Heather on here and email there support email a good few times now we'll before I actually needed the new seeds. I was asking if it's possible to not have any of the seeds I've all ready grown and sent them a list and also asked if they could send me 4 random seeds 2 from 2021 line up and 2 from there new originals line and I'd pay for the equivalent value of seeds . Any way she said they would sort me out so I purchased the seeds but now I can't get hold of any one since and the order was shipped today and I just no am going to end up with stardawg for the 3rd time . I hate bloody star dog can't stress enough how much I have a dislike for the stuff yet twice I've requested not to send me dog anything but and twice I've had dog seeds couldn't rite it . Any help be greatly appreciated

That's an impossible out come I
Don't Snigger @TheHappyClique ............. :pighug: ....you know how karma works.......View attachment 1320753
..(karma llama)

if you snigger you are Bound to stand in a puppy poop tonight......when the lights are off..........:eyebrows:
Impossible out come I am with my youngest for the weekend soo nyaaaaaaaaaa .. send all the karma llamas you want they can line up till Monday and get me all at once :jump::joy:

Edit I don't fuck about with karma really plz don't smite me :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back