Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not convinced that the Terps are more important than the cannabinoids I think they work together in harmony.

I Think I could have explained that Better @Clem Fandango :biggrin: ....

I can Tell by smell what bud will work well for my meds....:pass:...I have absolutely no idea what the chemical beak down of it is.....although I WOULD LOVE to get some favourites tested to See if there s a common thread....

(Europe we don't have bud testing places...)

But...if I smell Linalool on a plant I Know I'm going to get good meds for Me....
Lemons is close second....but I have no idea if it is high THC..CBD...or any of the other cannabinoids

I've just picked by Smell......
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

I Think I could have explained that Better @Clem Fandango :biggrin: ....

I can Tell by smell what bud will work well for my meds....:pass:...I have absolutely no idea what the chemical beak down of it is.....although I WOULD LOVE to get some favourites tested to See if there s a common thread....

(Europe we don't have bud testing places...)

But...if I smell Linalool on a plant I Know I'm going to get good meds for Me....
Lemons is close second....but I have no idea if it is high THC..CBD...or any of the other cannabinoids

I've just picked by Smell......View attachment 1320720
I'm in Europe as well Mossy, albeit not such a beautiful corner of the continent as you.

I'm in Europe as well Mossy, albeit not such a beautiful corner of the continent as you.

Ah right then...you now.

We did have 1 bud testing station set up EU ...they were supposed to be doing a Launch at Spannabis one year...I was Bouncing up and down in the staff room.....:yay:...at Last..................

Then it just fizzled out...I suppose they were a victim of EU Law...sigh....:pass: ..but I would have spent all me pocket money there.....

One Day huh....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back