Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop some in the Staff Stash Box @WildBill ....they like hard hitters on Fridays........View attachment 1320703

It gets them over the Traumas of the week....... :biggrin:

@Trichome farmer ...are we allowed to show that @Nelly Nugs shot you showed us in the staff room......?
of course we can here is a post from @Twenty20 Adam about @Nelly Nugs monster plant triks
1621589325390.png

Other half said I was really snappy and head down for the few days I was smoking it soon as I got the ched I was rolling round with the kids happy . That's the guy Id like to be as much as possible so am going to start recording my highs and see if there's any trends I thin

It is quite hard to define....I find varients on bud..and who is smoking them @TheHappyClique ..... :pass:

The buds I find are really good heavy meds ..drive hubby to whities and paranoia.

I don't Usually experience paranoia....he does...same bud.

I've wondered if it is a man/woman thing...or a med user/non med user thing....:shrug: ....no proof either way....
But if buds can affect individuals..individually....then probably hard to forecast a Standard reaction to any bud....

Hard to Define.....:shrug:..then again.......I could be Wrong......:crying:..it Has been Known....

just ask hubby.....:crying:

of course we can here is a post from @Twenty20 Adam about @Nelly Nugs monster plant triks
View attachment 1320719

Thank you @Trichome farmer ....Happy Friday..................:friday:

BOOM...what do you Think of that one from @Nelly Nugs ...?

Stopped me in my tracks when I walked into the staff room yesterday morning....................:worship:...not just because it is Absolute Perfection in a pot...but look at the germ to finish time......:headbang:

59 DAYS.....that is just over the standard 12 inch 8 week start to finish Original Autos Promised............:bravo:.....WOW....Amazing Growing @Nelly Nugs :applause:

Big hugs from across the pond :bighug: :pass:

This cheese has me so happy . I had a wee dip other day as u all no and I honestly think it was a bad choice of smoke I mentioned that I had some old school haze to plow through well I honestly think it was the bud . Sounds crazy but I have had it b4 were I was getting really bad reactions from certain strains . Any how now I have this blue cheese I've been on top of the world . Waking up has been stress free , I feel motivated soon as I medicate with it . Strange because I've all ways been a heavy sativa guy and only gone big on the indica weekend and NYT only . So my question is to the more educated on here . I understand the endocannabinoids react with the different cannabinoids in weed and every plant is a different mix but is there any real world scientific info any one knows of so I can dig some deeper because the blunt truth for me guys is I have a family to be the head of and a very ill little girl that I need to be on my a game every day for. so I can't afford to be like I was other day if I can find what I don't do well smoking then I can Taylor my grows to what I need in theory

Any info be greatly received :peace::jointman:

I don't definitively know but it makes sense to think that the individual would be effected uniquely by the different chemical compositions of different chemovars. I think those of us who suffer a chemical imbalance causing depression or anxiety would be more sensitive to these differences as well. Those who have healthy minds might have a better range of tolerance than those of us who don't. This is true of almost every substance on the planet. The problem with real world scientific evidence is funding. The USA being the forefront of the breakdown of prohibition isn't quite there yet with open and free study. This is because MJ being still federally illegal means the Universities and Scientific institutions would lose their funding if they started exploring MJ properly. It's arguable if the approach being taken by the US is the correct one, capitalism first, education second but that's a fight for another day. What we have now is a tonne of anecdotal information and a smattering of independent and broke scientists trying to conduct experiments on a shoestring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back