Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All caught up how's the gang today I see some of us are a little more in the spirit than others :crying:

Some beautiful pictures I'll have some nice perennial pics up soon too and hopefully my delphiniums do something this time. I seem to never have any luck with them

Who's sharing one :pass:

THC
Sending big clouds to everyone.....................whew............this hash hits hard!:baked:

Sending big clouds to everyone.....................whew............this hash hits hard!:baked:

Drop some in the Staff Stash Box @WildBill ....they like hard hitters on Fridays........
fridayfeelin.gif

It gets them over the Traumas of the week....... :biggrin:

@Trichome farmer ...are we allowed to show that @Nelly Nugs shot you showed us in the staff room......?

Big hugs from across the pond :bighug: :pass:

This cheese has me so happy . I had a wee dip other day as u all no and I honestly think it was a bad choice of smoke I mentioned that I had some old school haze to plow through well I honestly think it was the bud . Sounds crazy but I have had it b4 were I was getting really bad reactions from certain strains . Any how now I have this blue cheese I've been on top of the world . Waking up has been stress free , I feel motivated soon as I medicate with it . Strange because I've all ways been a heavy sativa guy and only gone big on the indica weekend and NYT only . So my question is to the more educated on here . I understand the endocannabinoids react with the different cannabinoids in weed and every plant is a different mix but is there any real world scientific info any one knows of so I can dig some deeper because the blunt truth for me guys is I have a family to be the head of and a very ill little girl that I need to be on my a game every day for. so I can't afford to be like I was other day if I can find what I don't do well smoking then I can Taylor my grows to what I need in theory

Any info be greatly received :peace::jointman:

Big hugs from across the pond :bighug: :pass:

This cheese has me so happy . I had a wee dip other day as u all no and I honestly think it was a bad choice of smoke I mentioned that I had some old school haze to plow through well I honestly think it was the bud . Sounds crazy but I have had it b4 were I was getting really bad reactions from certain strains . Any how now I have this blue cheese I've been on top of the world . Waking up has been stress free , I feel motivated soon as I medicate with it . Strange because I've all ways been a heavy sativa guy and only gone big on the indica weekend and NYT only . So my question is to the more educated on here . I understand the endocannabinoids react with the different cannabinoids in weed and every plant is a different mix but is there any real world scientific info any one knows of so I can dig some deeper because the blunt truth for me guys is I have a family to be the head of and a very ill little girl that I need to be on my a game every day for. so I can't afford to be like I was other day if I can find what I don't do well smoking then I can Taylor my grows to what I need in theory

Any info be greatly received :peace::jointman:
Could also be the way you medicate with certain strains. When I smoked years ago before becoming a responsible adult it didn't matter what it was I got zoned out. Indica, sativa, hybrid.....but a bowl of Hash had me bouncing off the walls with energy..should have enuff trim to make some after this run and test that again..

Smell for me @Clem Fandango ...........View attachment 1320695...one of me catchphrases.....:biggrin:...The Nose Knows......:headbang:

THC doesn't Smell....most of us are Attracted to cannabis by the smell.....Terpenes smell..........IMO..the terps are more Important than the cannabonide mix..but...I can obtain those terps from plants other than canna....so a natural progression is to add More.....

But...I Think I'm a bit Niche.....when I have mentioned it...no one else owns up.........:biggrin:

Synergy.......:pass:

(I'm busy drying star jasmine buds to add to a mix....)

Yes smell, that's definitely a more accurate descriptor than taste. Although taste and aroma are of course peas in a pod.

I am not convinced that the Terps are more important than the cannabinoids I think they work together in harmony. To be honest this opinion is really Dr Russo's opinion and as he is much better educated and intelligent as I, I'll just go with what he hypothesised. His 'entourage effect' theory where he states all parts work together as a team to effect potency, benefit, flavour (aroma), growth traits, pest and disease resistance and so on.

The last point brings us back to terpene production of MJ. In a couple of discussions on YT Dr Russo and a few growers discussed higher terps in plants that had experienced stress which links together with Man o Green's (I think it was Man o Green) experience with his UVB. UVB does stress plants and MOG states he noticed higher terp levels since employing UVB in his grow. It would be interesting to know if the higher terp was of one kind ie Limonene or Myrcene, this could then be correlated to terps that the plants put in overdrive when faced with physical stress. It would also be interesting to know what terps are produced when the plants are subjected to disease, parasitic or fungal attacks. There is also anecdotal evidence around that Myrcene is higher when the plant suffers from powdery mildew.

I am sure as MJ becomes more widely accepted and the boffins get funding to really sink their teeth in they will test and prove all of this. It would mean a grower or patient or fun lover could be accurately provided with product that is customised to their needs.

At any rate I find the whole shebang very interesting. If I wasn't old and married with kids I'd throw myself right into it. But i don't think there's a terpene that nullifies the wrath of a pissed of wife.

Whenever I type or say "work as a team", Pink Floyd starts playing on loop in my head so..

Last edited:
Could also be the way you medicate with certain strains. When I smoked years ago before becoming a responsible adult it didn't matter what it was I got zoned out. Indica, sativa, hybrid.....but a bowl of Hash had me bouncing off the walls with energy..should have enuff trim to make some after this run and test that again..
I normally make rosin or trim hash with my micron screen. And then press it at really low temps but it has such a narco effect on me I had to chill out with it :rofl: it's the same with the keif hash . I get super heavy dry eyes . I mainly just smoke a j now . What I'd be interested to read about is a real world study on the effects of cannabinoids on people with certain mental health problems because am certain that my issue was that strain . Other half said I was really snappy and head down for the few days I was smoking it soon as I got the ched I was rolling round with the kids happy . That's the guy Id like to be as much as possible so am going to start recording my highs and see if there's any trends I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back