Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some. Good news for us on the wet side of the pond . Great news if u wear a kilt

If you want to ride this ride of life, there are just things that are gonna happen. Adapt and overcome!!!
That's coming from an "A-type" personality. Being humble is not a part of normal life, but I got a crash course in it when I got hurt in the military. It took a year and a half of the hardest work to come back to full sea duty. That was pretty damn good for someone that was told that they'd never walk again. Adapt and overcome!
Getting older is pretty similar. Moving a certain way hurts, do it different. Can't find shit because you can't remember where ya put it(age or stoner related)? Be more attentive on where ya set things. When I have work outside or have to drive some distance, I have to start with a hot soak bath to help with pain and inflammation. Adapt and overcome.
Getting old is not for chickens or pussies. Dealing with it mentally and physically is a difficult part of the problem. Both present different aspects that ya have to learn to deal with. Realize the things that you can and cannot change and go from there.
To be honest, dealing with it mentally is the most difficult for me with my personality.
It's difficult, but FAR better than the alternative. That's what I have to remind myself from time to time.
It is quite hard to define....I find varients on bud..and who is smoking them @TheHappyClique ..... :pass:

The buds I find are really good heavy meds ..drive hubby to whities and paranoia.

I don't Usually experience paranoia....he does...same bud.

I've wondered if it is a man/woman thing...or a med user/non med user thing....:shrug: ....no proof either way....
But if buds can affect individuals..individually....then probably hard to forecast a Standard reaction to any bud....

Hard to Define.....:shrug:..then again.......I could be Wrong......:crying:..it Has been Known....

just ask hubby.....:crying:

So is it worth wile noting effect from all the stains I grow ? I no the genuine strains then correct ? Pointless with street weed when it has names like super mega dog cookies :crying:

did Freddy say "Fried Chicken!" at the end???

it be like whoopie da doopa de doopa beep beep boop boop yano yourself :crying:
For me it more like.....Whatwegonnadotodayohiknowrollajointthenbestonednowhatiwilldoisnojustrollthef**kingjointandsmokeit......

Who's Freddy vap?

Some. Good news for us on the wet side of the pond . Great news if u wear a kilt

So is it worth wile noting effect from all the stains I grow ? I no the genuine strains then correct ? Pointless with street weed when it has names like super mega dog cookies :crying:

Super mega dog cookies sounds like what you want to avoid stepping in when out for a walk.

right......Gonna roll a joint.......should I stripe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back