Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah right then...you now.

We did have 1 bud testing station set up EU ...they were supposed to be doing a Launch at Spannabis one year...I was Bouncing up and down in the staff room.....:yay:...at Last..................

Then it just fizzled out...I suppose they were a victim of EU Law...sigh....:pass: ..but I would have spent all me pocket money there.....

One Day huh....?
It'll be a while yet, Germany is a huge conservative anchor holding more progressive nations back. Oh well, wait and hope. At least the poms have gone, their government is worse than the German one. :) (humour)

:pass: Sigh..............ready for Lift Off...............
floatin.gif

Helloooooooooo Auntie......Happy Friday woooo

Woooooooooooo...right back at'cha ...............................
catseyes.gif
....Must be Friday........

Staff High Day.............wooooo.................

My baby is famous, im sampling some of her right now needs a bit longer but just a tester nugget there's plenty more will keep me going a little while :smokeit: :baked:

Her and You Deserve it @Nelly Nugs ........:king:...I've Always said....as Autos got bigger the days to harvest lifted comparatively....so now...there is little difference to spot on a Fast Photo...or a Large Auto......

Very Few meet the Original Auto 8 weeks germ to harvest target

But she proves me wrong......Big Beautiful.....and Fast...............:bravo:..me Favourite type of girl........

...damn joint side-burned nearly all the way down....I looked at the pic and saw these things wrong.....cause I rushed it....

*1...Roach not pushed all the way in.....Sloppy work!
*2...Paper not stuck all the way down.
*3...I think that f**king fish is watching me....:yoinks:
IMG_20210521_112906.jpg

...damn joint side-burned nearly all the way down....I looked at the pic and saw these things wrong.....cause I rushed it....

*1...Roach not pushed all the way in.....Sloppy work!
*2...Paper not stuck all the way down.
*3...I think that f**king fish is watching me....:yoinks:View attachment 1320725

:crying: :crying: :crying: You are just wanting me to say Practice makes Perfect aren't you......?.................:eyebrows:...so you have an Excuse to make another and say to your wife....Mossy Forced me........:pass:

Gan on then........Practice makes Perfect @Vapo

:crying: :crying: :crying: You are just wanting me to say Practice makes Perfect aren't you......?.................:eyebrows:...so you have an Excuse to make another and say to your wife....Mossy Forced me........:pass:

Gan on then........Practice makes Perfect @Vapo
Haha...Idk if I can manage another Auntie.....I have to feed the ladies lol.....Back soon!

I don't definitively know but it makes sense to think that the individual would be effected uniquely by the different chemical compositions of different chemovars. I think those of us who suffer a chemical imbalance causing depression or anxiety would be more sensitive to these differences as well. Those who have healthy minds might have a better range of tolerance than those of us who don't. This is true of almost every substance on the planet. The problem with real world scientific evidence is funding. The USA being the forefront of the breakdown of prohibition isn't quite there yet with open and free study. This is because MJ being still federally illegal means the Universities and Scientific institutions would lose their funding if they started exploring MJ properly. It's arguable if the approach being taken by the US is the correct one, capitalism first, education second but that's a fight for another day. What we have now is a tonne of anecdotal information and a smattering of independent and broke scientists trying to conduct experiments on a shoestring.
I really don't think the home grower will ever be able to tie down/dial in the desired effect. I think we can only get a general idea of what the expected outcome will be. Even with a reasonable predictable effect with a particular strain, there are so many variables that can affect the outcome.

I think it will take lots of research and probally will take lab to come up with compounds to treat specific problems. Hopefully the solution will be derived from actual plant and not synthesized.

I really don't think the home grower will ever be able to tie down/dial in the desired effect. I think we can only get a general idea of what the expected outcome will be. Even with a reasonable predictable effect with a particular strain, there are so many variables that can affect the outcome.

I think it will take lots of research and probally will take lab to come up with compounds to treat specific problems. Hopefully the solution will be derived from actual plant and not synthesized.

I agree. The individual would be chasing their tail trying to nail something down for themselves personally that was repeatable. The variables of nature would only allow ballpark results. It's another reason why this ridiculous prohibition must end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back