Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a cross with the baby poop grow smell on it that people seem to like....:shrug:...the grow smell repulsed me.
First one was Fine....didn't Taste like it smelled.....the second one did Taste like it smelled.....:yoinks:...Yuuuuk.......

I wouldn't grow something I didn't Enjoy.....:watering:...can't See the point.........:shrug:
I wouldnt waste me time on it normally but it was there. Am sure the other half will do something with it she's been dying to make some cakes . It's not easy with kids don't fancy walking in to me children covered in cake batter ,watching cheech and Chong in my chair high :crying:

That is what I have found out , Show pony's . :vibe: :biggrin:

Lilies without Perfume @hecno ...or tomatoes without Taste.................Why.....................?

The most attractive part of a Lily is the nose battering smell......so in the quest to breed a Better flower...they kill the smell.... :shrug: ..that is not a Breeder...that is an assassin....:doh:

Tomatoes without Taste.....they have bred them so tight to sit in supermarkets for weeks they have killed the Taste....:shrug:....now commercial tomato breeders in the UK are saying how do we breed it back In.......:doh:...same way you bred it out you Ass-assins.....:crying:

I lust want to say . I have been with my partner 30 years , both her and me don't need a bit of paper , Please respect your partner . Love is good .

My Mammy Warned me about one night stands @hecno ....... :pass: ...I didn't grasp the fact she meant you might still be with them 30 years later......sigh.....

Where did it all go wrong.......?...............:crying:

You old bat . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Et Moi.......?.............................
toom.gif
......never.......that is the Old Fashioned word for us....we are Silver Stoners now......:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back