Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about perspective. Wake up, ouch, pain....oh yeah, I remember when that happened. ..move to get out of bed, ouch, pain...oh yeah, another happy memory. .etc
Nice epsom salts bath....?..soak the pains away................:soak:

The other half just told me to stop winging to my new mates and get me self sorted :crying:
True luv at its finest ehh

Think I need to book my self a weekend on the lake fat sack no kids and some carp and bacon ...........

The other half just told me to stop winging to my new mates and get me self sorted :crying:
True luv at its finest ehh

Amen....... :crying: .......she who must be Obeyed has spoken........:pighug:

Think I need to book my self a weekend on the lake fat sack no kids and some carp and bacon ........

I Think everyone on earth ATM is Thinking the same......TBH......:pass:.....it has been a hell of a year.....

Go get your cobwebs blown off.............
dandelion.gif

Welp, 30 clones seem to have survived their 1st complete soaking. As long as the 2 friends will take most I won't have to kill any.
View attachment 1319906

The are looking Fine to me @Bill.de.Cat ...fingers crossed you get some good foster parents for them.......be a hell of a stench if they all go into sex together.......:headbang:

Amen....... :crying: .......she who must be Obeyed has spoken........:pighug:

I Think everyone on earth ATM is Thinking the same......TBH......:pass:.....it has been a hell of a year.....
That it has that it has . Are u a keen fisher then mos ? Am a very lucky dude in that sense am surrounded by lakes and rivers . I think Ur right about this lockdown blues /hangover we was all so unprepared for the magnitude of it all
Welp, 30 clones seem to have survived their 1st complete soaking. As long as the 2 friends will take most I won't have to kill any.
View attachment 1319906
In awe not cool when Ur solos look bigger better than my 5 gals :clapper: :crying:

I'll be sent off to pasture b4 I get the chop for dog food :crying:

A question for u guys did any of you have a ohh shit am getting old day too ? I've all ways been really energetic because of my ADHD but I've been noticing the odd thing here and there it's no fun in my head I could still do gymnastics but I doubt my knees would take kindly to it
If you want to ride this ride of life, there are just things that are gonna happen. Adapt and overcome!!!
That's coming from an "A-type" personality. Being humble is not a part of normal life, but I got a crash course in it when I got hurt in the military. It took a year and a half of the hardest work to come back to full sea duty. That was pretty damn good for someone that was told that they'd never walk again. Adapt and overcome!
Getting older is pretty similar. Moving a certain way hurts, do it different. Can't find shit because you can't remember where ya put it(age or stoner related)? Be more attentive on where ya set things. When I have work outside or have to drive some distance, I have to start with a hot soak bath to help with pain and inflammation. Adapt and overcome.
Getting old is not for chickens or pussies. Dealing with it mentally and physically is a difficult part of the problem. Both present different aspects that ya have to learn to deal with. Realize the things that you can and cannot change and go from there.
To be honest, dealing with it mentally is the most difficult for me with my personality.
It's difficult, but FAR better than the alternative. That's what I have to remind myself from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back