Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to ride this ride of life, there are just things that are gonna happen. Adapt and overcome!!!
That's coming from an "A-type" personality. Being humble is not a part of normal life, but I got a crash course in it when I got hurt in the military. It took a year and a half of the hardest work to come back to full sea duty. That was pretty damn good for someone that was told that they'd never walk again. Adapt and overcome!
Getting older is pretty similar. Moving a certain way hurts, do it different. Can't find shit because you can't remember where ya put it(age or stoner related)? Be more attentive on where ya set things. When I have work outside or have to drive some distance, I have to start with a hot soak bath to help with pain and inflammation. Adapt and overcome.
Getting old is not for chickens or pussies. Dealing with it mentally and physically is a difficult part of the problem. Both present different aspects that ya have to learn to deal with. Realize the things that you can and cannot change and go from there.
To be honest, dealing with it mentally is the most difficult for me with my personality.
It's difficult, but FAR better than the alternative. That's what I have to remind myself from time to time.
I was just having a little dip am good and I hope you are mental health is no joke I lost my dad / cuz / and my friend to suicide it's the biggest killer in men aged 18 -35 in the UK I no that for sure
I also have vets in my friend circle so although not first hand I do understand how u feel . my friend lost 3 of his team in an IED attack on his convoy he had some really bad injurys but is super lucky to live with facial scaring and some damage to his legs but he walks and talks fine it's the mental scars that I no do the damage for him

God bless
THC

Well.....I suppose I better get some work done............:pass:...hubby will be back from golf shortly....and I haven't done a Thing......:crying:
Typical woman....
(mo said while ducking and running away zig zagging)

2D ... 3C ... Or ...4B

Either of those 3 are acceptable ... I'm not fussy!!! :rofl:

I avoided a growers error yesterday .. and it's all thanks to Waira!
We were talking about droopy leaves, and why they droop at certain times (and i reckon it's tiredness) ... BUT she also said that they don't droop in flower ... so I was in there checking to prove or disprove!

I went in ... and guesss what droopy leaves in flower .. but it didnt seem right ... too droooooopy! Hmmmm ... and not much drank from the rez .....hmmmmm ...... and a light pot ...... ahhhhhhhhh

The auto pot line had got a kink in it, and not supplying the plant!! .. It's fixed now .. but it would have been a disaster if I hadn't been checking!!

Nice story eh! ^_^

:pighug:

(accident)
Whoa you checked on your plants? Heheh I’ve seen it all.

Good mornevnight or however it goes.
How does ya’s?

Last edited:
Well if you were getting baked in here the other day I got a late start on some things...
Old seeds to but we got lift off...
image.jpg

Looks like a Pokémon because I got em all :crying:
Cucumber jalapeño beans peas....

I avoided a growers error yesterday .. and it's all thanks to Waira!
We were talking about droopy leaves, and why they droop at certain times (and i reckon it's tiredness) ... BUT she also said that they don't droop in flower ... so I was in there checking to prove or disprove!

I went in ... and guesss what droopy leaves in flower .. but it didnt seem right ... too droooooopy! Hmmmm ... and not much drank from the rez .....hmmmmm ...... and a light pot ...... ahhhhhhhhh

The auto pot line had got a kink in it, and not supplying the plant!! .. It's fixed now .. but it would have been a disaster if I hadn't been checking!!

Nice story eh! ^_^

Go @Waira :superhero:..savior of the @blue niverse....

I Think canna Sleeps too........:headbang:...I'd never noticed if it was only in veg....but Thinking about it..she could be Spot On......hmmm....I'll be having to Watch now.....:pass:

:yoinks: gaaahhhh! If you'd a snuffed that beauty, me and the entire Minion clan would outside your door to razz' you unmerciful!
Minions-blowing-raspberries.gif
:laughcry:..... it's different kinda droop luv's, for the "Sunset" thing it's a relaxing of the petioles; for dehydration, leaves and all sag.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back