Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think I had the wind knocked out me sails abit the other NYT . Was a bit of a wake up call that am 41 next week . It's took it toll on me tbh

Amazing what a bit of defol can do for the soul
I'll stop the violins now :crying: :cheers: :pass:
Oh yeah, the aches n pains are gonna start up. The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be.

Honestly I think I had the wind knocked out me sails abit the other NYT . Was a bit of a wake up call that am 41 next week . It's took it toll on me tbh

Amazing what a bit of defol can do for the soul
I'll stop the violins now :crying: :cheers: :pass:

Ah but.............we are all getting a Refund for 2020......you don't Have to add that to our Birthdays......coz we never got out to Live it...........

Sooooooooo.......you will only be 40 next week..........:bday1::bday1::bday1:

Oh yeah, the aches n pains are gonna start up. The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be.
I'll be sent off to pasture b4 I get the chop for dog food :crying:

A question for u guys did any of you have a ohh shit am getting old day too ? I've all ways been really energetic because of my ADHD but I've been noticing the odd thing here and there it's no fun in my head I could still do gymnastics but I doubt my knees would take kindly to it

Aye......1 day over 40 and bits start dropping off...seizing up....growing hair...or reacting to gravitational pull...........:crying:

Yeah, didn't bother with it yesterday but I got to defoliate soon myself. Buds are fattening n stacking pretty good now.

Mine too @Bill.de.Cat ...:headbang:...trimming anything over hanging/shadowing buds for optimum sun.......

Ah but.............we are all getting a Refund for 2020......you don't Have to add that to our Birthdays......coz we never got out to Live it...........

Sooooooooo.......you will only be 40 next week..........:bday1::bday1::bday1:

Soooo technically according to Ur logic am still in my 30s right now correct :woohoo::woohoo1:
I'll take it

I'll be sent off to pasture b4 I get the chop for dog food :crying:

A question for u guys did any of you have a ohh shit am getting old day too ? I've all ways been really energetic because of my ADHD but I've been noticing the odd thing here and there it's no fun in my head I could still do gymnastics but I doubt my knees would take kindly to it

Walk it off...sniff in Lots of air...it is Free.....and get some Sun on your skin......:pighug:....we are all coming out of winter and need our batteries recharged.....

All about perspective. Wake up, ouch, pain....oh yeah, I remember when that happened. ..move to get out of bed, ouch, pain...oh yeah, another happy memory. .etc

Nice epsom salts bath....?..soak the pains away................:soak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back