Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo Hoo @blue :bighug: ..rolling a joint for you

Would you like a Brew.....:coffee:..to go with it too.......?

While we look at @Jraven 's View......:eyebrows:

Good Morning Live stoners & Aunty! ^_^

200.gif

:pass:

Why thanksyou ...... I'll have a ...Nice ..... Cuppa ....... Teeeeeaaaaa :coffee:

Good Morning Live stoners & Aunty! ^_^

200.gif

:pass:

Why thanksyou ...... I'll have a ...Nice ..... Cuppa ....... Teeeeeaaaaa :coffee:

Tell me you like Yorkshire Tea............and not Maidens Watter @blue .....

Nice American Tan for you.......:coffee:..that'll put hairs on your chest......:pass:..set you up for the day.....

View attachment 1319874

2D ... 3C ... Or ...4B

Either of those 3 are acceptable ... I'm not fussy!!! :rofl:

I avoided a growers error yesterday .. and it's all thanks to Waira!
We were talking about droopy leaves, and why they droop at certain times (and i reckon it's tiredness) ... BUT she also said that they don't droop in flower ... so I was in there checking to prove or disprove!

I went in ... and guesss what droopy leaves in flower .. but it didnt seem right ... too droooooopy! Hmmmm ... and not much drank from the rez .....hmmmmm ...... and a light pot ...... ahhhhhhhhh

The auto pot line had got a kink in it, and not supplying the plant!! .. It's fixed now .. but it would have been a disaster if I hadn't been checking!!

Nice story eh! ^_^

:pighug:

(accident)

I was reading this story about an "Ultra-metal-poor-star" and they talk about this

"The astronomers suppose that it could have formed in a gas cloud polluted by the byproducts of the evolution of a progenitor about 30 times more massive than the sun with an explosion energy of one sexdecillion erg."

I wanna see it blow says the pyrotechnician in me!

Woow...:doc1:..too big for my stoned brain at this time in the morning.............
toom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back