Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D ... 3C ... Or ...4B

Either of those 3 are acceptable ... I'm not fussy!!! :rofl:

I avoided a growers error yesterday .. and it's all thanks to Waira!
We were talking about droopy leaves, and why they droop at certain times (and i reckon it's tiredness) ... BUT she also said that they don't droop in flower ... so I was in there checking to prove or disprove!

I went in ... and guesss what droopy leaves in flower .. but it didnt seem right ... too droooooopy! Hmmmm ... and not much drank from the rez .....hmmmmm ...... and a light pot ...... ahhhhhhhhh

The auto pot line had got a kink in it, and not supplying the plant!! .. It's fixed now .. but it would have been a disaster if I hadn't been checking!!

Nice story eh! ^_^

:pighug:

(accident)

Go @Waira :superhero:..savior of the @blue niverse....

I Think canna Sleeps too........:headbang:...I'd never noticed if it was only in veg....but Thinking about it..she could be Spot On......hmmm....I'll be having to Watch now.....:pass:

4D for me.....:coffee:

Morning all :pass:

Hope the grow light in the sky is on full power today

I got board and depressed last NYT so I took it out on my girls and defoliated them :muahaha:

Morning all :pass:

Hope the grow light in the sky is on full power today

I got board and depressed last NYT so I took it out on my girls and defoliated them :muahaha:

Morning @TheHappyClique ..:pass:..sharing one.........why you bored...?.....:bored:.......

I trimmed my large fan leaves yesterday...to let the sun get at the buds........

He.posted morning message in other thread..
Morning all

Morning @TheHappyClique ..:pass:..sharing one.........why you bored...?.....:bored:.......

I trimmed my large fan leaves yesterday...to let the sun get at the buds........
Honestly I think I had the wind knocked out me sails abit the other NYT . Was a bit of a wake up call that am 41 next week . It's took it toll on me tbh

Amazing what a bit of defol can do for the soul
I'll stop the violins now :crying: :cheers: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back