Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet ( the flower from yesterday)
image.jpg

Here’s the same type with a red tip variant
image.jpg

Should look noyce!!

I was just having a little dip am good and I hope you are mental health is no joke I lost my dad / cuz / and my friend to suicide it's the biggest killer in men aged 18 -35 in the UK I no that for sure
I also have vets in my friend circle so although not first hand I do understand how u feel . my friend lost 3 of his team in an IED attack on his convoy he had some really bad injurys but is super lucky to live with facial scaring and some damage to his legs but he walks and talks fine it's the mental scars that I no do the damage for him

God bless
THC
Dips are a part of life and I've dipped pretty low, but I'm still here.

pop22

Thanks for the Rep!

I just felt that someone could possibly benefit from what I've been thru with some honest feelings expressed.

Also good for me to help keep my attitude properly adjusted.

Now!!!
It's time to get my head properly adjusted with the help of some Canna Coffee and a few.......yes a few........hits of hash with my Evolve Vape................and I'm defiantly gonna get "Evolved"!:baked::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Attitude?
Yeah! I've got one!
In honor of the retarded ass traffic court
And the Lord High Sheriff Revenue Generator

also known as a Texas DPS Patrolman

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Looks like another sunny day in the rainforest:thumbsup:Time for my second cup of coffee:coffee:.the good one with the shine and accompanying bowl:cheers::pass:

The good one with the shine? Please....
Elaborate.

Ur all good eggs fair play I'll dish the rep out first thing in the morning :cheers: :pass: :clapper:

Hope I didn't grind any ones gears with my deep content ,

I called on the old friend blue cheese for a pick me up and it worked wonders :headbang: all ways brings that smug smerk to my face and the behind the eyes stoned

Good night every one

THC :sleeping:

EDIT man of my word
My way of saying thanks great bunch of people not alot but am tight :muahaha:
Screenshot_20210520-015254.png

Last edited:
Good Morning Live Stoners..................:yay1: ......................:pass:.........sharing one.

I'm on wake n bake Only this morning...work to be done....no finger trim until I'm finished...booo......
When I went onto the patio to water them......:dancer:...the were Calling to me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back