Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY Ty and a mighty fine day to you @blue and @Mossy and AFN gang.

Happy Thursday @Green Hornet :pass: ..sharing one......

That outdoor plant you showed the other day was Lovely...reminded me I have no Photo bankers in yet....:headbang:

Are the huge whitefly...or small moths......?...I can't tell from here.....:biggrin:..the Girls are looking Lush.....

Morning Aunty - Nice Ass!

Good morning Live Stoners!

Hope you're all have a sweet Thursday!!

tumblr_inline_mmy78vk5OJ1qz4rgp.gif

Nice hip thrusts...it would take me a Gallon of WD40 to flex my hips like that.....:tonic:

Goooooooooooooood mother fucking day all

Wet wet wet for us today no fun I had big plans for my pallet collection too . It was either going to be a beautiful set of planters or a bloody big fire :crying:

:pass:
THC

Morning all!!!
It's a new day!!!!!:bighug:

Dunked a bunch of seeds...........9 is a bunch fer me!
Indoor
4x4 tent testing two Pinky Tuscadero from Proph and two FastBud girls. They will get one hour UVB a cycle the last two weeks of flower
One Sour Stomper for reversing in the new little 2.3 x 3.3ft tent. I'll drop the other Sour Stomper in two weeks or so.
All in new Rain Science bags.............10 gal for the 4x4 and 3gal for the seed tent.
Outdoor
2 Alien VS Triangle.............one in a EB and one in a 15 gal pot
2 La Buena Hierba Asian Haze fem photos..............one in a EB and one in a 10 gal pot
First outdoor and first photo canna grow..........might as well jump in with both feet!

I'll be using KNF along with some Build A Soil products along with regular organic practices.
Should be fun and interesting!

Wow @mohawk warrior ......you can out zig a machine gun.......:shooty:.....waaaay to Go.........:bravo:

You know it will really Screw your street cred to be taken down by a Granny.....:eyebrows: ...huh....?

Wait 'til I Stoke up an I'll give you a 10 second head start........View attachment 1320314.

:crying::crying::crying:
Flat Cat with lots of Chat....can't Diss Dat.......................View attachment 1320325
Not when it’s the rap’n granny heheheh

The amount of delays in shipping lately is a bloody joke. And this curbside pickup is just as bad... order online and it still takes 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back