Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when it’s the rap’n granny heheheh

The amount of delays in shipping lately is a bloody joke. And this curbside pickup is just as bad... order online and it still takes 2 weeks

:crying: Boom...Street Cred gone.......:pass:

Ordinary deliveries.....or canna products....?
We are seeing Mass post probs in the back shop....mainly affecting Europe with the UK dropping out.
Bit of Tit for Tat Spite going on.......:pass:...sigh...they'll grow up.......eventually.......I Hope.......

The newest addition to the gang View attachment 1320335

Aw....Gorgeous little butter ball....... :pighug:

Morning all!!!
It's a new day!!!!!:bighug:

Dunked a bunch of seeds...........9 is a bunch fer me!
Indoor
4x4 tent testing two Pinky Tuscadero from Proph and two FastBud girls. They will get one hour UVB a cycle the last two weeks of flower
One Sour Stomper for reversing in the new little 2.3 x 3.3ft tent. I'll drop the other Sour Stomper in two weeks or so.
All in new Rain Science bags.............10 gal for the 4x4 and 3gal for the seed tent.
Outdoor
2 Alien VS Triangle.............one in a EB and one in a 15 gal pot
2 La Buena Hierba Asian Haze fem photos..............one in a EB and one in a 10 gal pot
First outdoor and first photo canna grow..........might as well jump in with both feet!

I'll be using KNF along with some Build A Soil products along with regular organic practices.
Should be fun and interesting!

New day...we are still Breathing.....what's not to Love @WildBill .........:pass:..germ Karma sent your way...........:watering:

I think I've lost another package in the mail. That will be the second 'seed shipment from a friend' lost this spring. Everything has been slow but it usually gets here...don't know why it would be two different seed packs from different people. Coincidence. On the other hand Amazon seems to have greased the wheels somehow, their stuff is getting here quicker. I think that's just the change of administration:shrug:

Hi, hope you're all doing well and loving life.

I've been fixated on terpenes lately especially their contributions to the psychoactive and health benefits of pot. I have been reading articles and watching videos from Dr Ethan Russo and my interest has only intensified. So far my understanding is as follows;

One of the facts and problems with terpenes is their volatility, not only being lost due to their differing boiling points but also lost in the handling, processing and curing.
Also, breeding a chemovar with a particular terpene profile can result in the chemovar being deficient in other desirable flavonoids, cannabinoids etc.
So my question to the more experienced, I am a converted dry herb vape person after a long time writing it off as a fad (sometimes my ignorance is boundless) and wonder if any of you have experimented with adding small amounts of terpene loaded herbs to your weed, either to your vape or to joints?
If so, what were your experiences? Did you notice any psychological, physical or emotional influence on the gear your were consuming?

If in the likely event this has been discussed here before could someone link me to the discussion?

Cheers

Hi, hope you're all doing well and loving life.

I've been fixated on terpenes lately especially their contributions to the psychoactive and health benefits of pot. I have been reading articles and watching videos from Dr Ethan Russo and my interest has only intensified. So far my understanding is as follows;

One of the facts and problems with terpenes is their volatility, not only being lost due to their differing boiling points but also lost in the handling, processing and curing.
Also, breeding a chemovar with a particular terpene profile can result in the chemovar being deficient in other desirable flavonoids, cannabinoids etc.
So my question to the more experienced, I am a converted dry herb vape person after a long time writing it off as a fad (sometimes my ignorance is boundless) and wonder if any of you have experimented with adding small amounts of terpene loaded herbs to your weed, either to your vape or to joints?
If so, what were your experiences? Did you notice any psychological, physical or emotional influence on the gear your were consuming?

If in the likely event this has been discussed here before could someone link me to the discussion?

Cheers

Mmmm... @Clem Fandango ..a couple of staff have been trying bought terpenes... @Mañ'O'Green springs to mind....he might be able to help... :pass:

I like to add synergestic natural herbs in a joint...simplest being dried mint when I fancy a menthol smoke......I haven't noticed any med effect...but I haven't been looking .....just simple taste...

Goooooooooooooood mother fucking day all

Wet wet wet for us today no fun I had big plans for my pallet collection too . It was either going to be a beautiful set of planters or a bloody big fire :crying:

:pass:
THC
Lol, love me some free pallets. Like the ones they ship sheet metal on, lots of em are oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back