Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Im in happy frog. I dont know much about living soil. But under the assumption that the more the better. I wouldn’t even top dress my happy frog in a one gal. Thats me tho. Water in nutes is the way im going to go with them. hence the reason I dug out all my old nutes use them up I got a bunch. And got mega crop too. Hopefully Im going to get that one part figured out just rock that for everything. Simple easy dont need anything else.
True...I'm using 2part...once that's gone I got a new 1part bag.....I've used hp frog...cheap too....I'll try HF or something similar....

True...I'm using 2part...once that's gone I got a new 1part bag.....I've used hp frog...cheap too....I'll try HF or something similar....
Hf is cheap. The only issue Ive had with it is the gnats. But the last 2 bags I had no gnats. going to get some more this weekend hopefully its still gnat free

Hf is cheap. The only issue Ive had with it is the gnats. But the last 2 bags I had no gnats. going to get some more this weekend hopefully its still gnat free
I've never had gnats till I ran this used soil for the 3rd time....well it could be the mushroom living soil or the Royal Gold mendo mix....idk I'm going with hf or promix hp...if I can find sohum cannabis living soil close by that's where it's at....

I've never had gnats till I ran this used soil for the 3rd time....well it could be the mushroom living soil or the Royal Gold mendo mix....idk I'm going with hf or promix hp...if I can find sohum cannabis living soil close by that's where it's at....
Ive had really good luck with promix hp. I havent used sohum. Coast of maine I tried that and was good. Id use pro mix but I like not having to feed them for the first couple weeks.

Ive had really good luck with promix hp. I havent used sohum. Coast of maine I tried that and was good. Id use pro mix but I like not having to feed them for the first couple weeks.
Trying something out...I bought Humboldt king mix...was told it's better then happy frog....also putting rooriots in 4x4in grow blocks....then I'll put on top of the 1gal plastic pots I bought last night...same ones you use....they will arrive the 1st...by then hopefully the roots will be close to hitting bottom...I'm using Megacrop....also adding extra perlite and bought 6in trays they have for 1$ a piece the 1gal should fit fine....this is the Sawney_bean Nugz Gen 2....I soaked the block in 550 ppm of megacrop with ph of 5.9....I'll keep ph between 5.8 and 6.3 since it's coco and spangnum moss mix
20230426_150212.jpg
20230426_143623.jpg

This Humboldt king mix doesn't need feed for few weeks...I only soaked the block in mc so it has some nutrients.....

This Humboldt king mix doesn't need feed for few weeks...I only soaked the block in mc so it has some nutrients.....
I never herd of that soil before. Im going to the hydro store this weekend ill see if they got it. I seen a few people on here use them cubes with good luck. Hopefully works out for you. I think Im going to use up all the shit I got then do mega crop one part dial that in and use it get good at using it. And stay with it. Simple. The way I like.

Wz x bpp days 42. She is looking good again. She was really dropping and wasnt sure what was wrong but was smelling something that smelled like shit. Thought it was the bad bunny nutes i put in a pot. Its bunny shit. But never smelled it any other time. Come to find out not having a pot riser under it was cause some nasty brown roots. that was the smell put the riser under it 3 days ago no smell and she is happy again so all my one gals got them now. But here she is.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Then got another pinky and dc going and gg4 and dc going there like 14 days old.
image.jpg

Then the big pinky t X dc getting my signature fan leave death but whatever she massive and going to pack on some nice purple buds.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wz x bpp days 42. She is looking good again. She was really dropping and wasnt sure what was wrong but was smelling something that smelled like shit. Thought it was the bad bunny nutes i put in a pot. Its bunny shit. But never smelled it any other time. Come to find out not having a pot riser under it was cause some nasty brown roots. that was the smell put the riser under it 3 days ago no smell and she is happy again so all my one gals got them now. But here she is. View attachment 1587690View attachment 1587691
Then got another pinky and dc going and gg4 and dc going there like 14 days old. View attachment 1587692

Then the big pinky t X dc getting my signature fan leave death but whatever she massive and going to pack on some nice purple buds. View attachment 1587693View attachment 1587694View attachment 1587695
That lady with the wet slippers is looking gorgeous! With all those colas!

Back