Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

That lady with the wet slippers is looking gorgeous! With all those colas!
Thanks man. She packing bud fast. Wasting no time. swear I can tell from when I go to bed till I get home from work a difference. Thats what I like. The ripple by ronin does the same thing over night packs it one. This is my ripple she 67 days actually could harvest her now but waiting a few days. Not a big girl but the buds are all solid and big. No larf what so ever on her.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I suggest this one to everyone always delivers big dense greasy buds. Pics dont do it justice

Thanks man. She packing bud fast. Wasting no time. swear I can tell from when I go to bed till I get home from work a difference. Thats what I like. The ripple by ronin does the same thing over night packs it one. This is my ripple she 67 days actually could harvest her now but waiting a few days. Not a big girl but the buds are all solid and big. No larf what so ever on her. View attachment 1587698View attachment 1587699View attachment 1587700
I suggest this one to everyone always delivers big dense greasy buds. Pics dont do it justice
Damn, she's looking dank! I've got to admit, I'd probably be chopping it right now! :drool: :crying:

Damn, she's looking dank! I've got to admit, I'd probably be chopping it right now! :drool: :crying:
I almost did man bit I want alittle bit more amber. and I chopped one last night with mostly cloudy not much amber for more of a morning bud and the ripple will be the night bud. Just trying things out since I have the ability normally where the ripple is now Id chop Its dank. Probably my favorite strain to date.

well the pinky t x dc is not doing so hot. Thought I over feed it but starting to think it needs more not sure. But still non the less the thing is banging build nice dense frosty purple buds. They got a sweet smell to them. Kinda reminded me of twisted trees alien moonrocks I grew. had to put a support in she had a decent lean to her. But here she is at day 50.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Now wz x bpp. I think you should call this one “spiked punch” or “punch drunk” she is day 51 and starting to see frost. there something going on with her too. But not as bad as the pinky t x dc. But here she is.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Just an update on the plants....I have a bunch of different strains going.
well the pinky t x dc is not doing so hot. Thought I over feed it but starting to think it needs more not sure. But still non the less the thing is banging build nice dense frosty purple buds. They got a sweet smell to them. Kinda reminded me of twisted trees alien moonrocks I grew. had to put a support in she had a decent lean to her. But here she is at day 50. View attachment 1590285View attachment 1590286View attachment 1590287

Now wz x bpp. I think you should call this one “spiked punch” or “punch drunk” she is day 51 and starting to see frost. there something going on with her too. But not as bad as the pinky t x dc. But here she is. View attachment 1590288View attachment 1590289View attachment 1590290View attachment 1590291
The hairs are crazy on those...well that's its name...spiked punch....ty you just named one of my crosses.....Spiked punch it is....ty I appreciate it...that name fits....

Back