Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Cool. Are you going to top PM and VooDoo?
My VooDoo this grow was stunted and grew all in a clump. I was a little disappointed in her the whole grow. Cut her down 8 days ago. I’ll post a pic and the yield here Sunday.
Yes I'm going to top them...

Kindbud lateflower day 92
Good morning all and happy Saturday! I harvested the fattest BPP x WD on Friday am! Smells like fruit punch and a mango/banana liqueur. Dense and nicely colored. Will be back with a final weight on that. The purple one will come down tomorrow. That’ll leave 2 left for approx a week before harvest. Now for pics!
EA8A6DA5-8C99-40F6-8304-694B3020D1F5.jpeg

Buds from BPP x WD drying in their hanger. We’re wet trimmed with ipower 16” bowl trimmer. I have discovered that a wet trim with straight blade and then another about 3 days into dry with serrated blade gives the best finished product.
96A98BFB-0DAB-4107-ACDD-69AADEC9D383.jpeg
3EF594F7-E2AC-4A5C-B03C-AC543CBD0E22.jpeg
C4D02DBF-96AD-4A9A-8DB4-3A3784E162B4.jpeg
F4774C94-711A-44ED-9BCE-8A9576A3AEAD.jpeg

And the rest of the girls. Man they got frost and smell… duh! The runt Carrie’s more chem aroma, the purple is just sweet candy, and the tall one is a blend of the banana liqueur, chem, and sweet. Should be a decent haul. Can’t wait to try them in 5 gal SIP buckets!

Good morning all and happy Saturday! I harvested the fattest BPP x WD on Friday am! Smells like fruit punch and a mango/banana liqueur. Dense and nicely colored. Will be back with a final weight on that. The purple one will come down tomorrow. That’ll leave 2 left for approx a week before harvest. Now for pics!View attachment 1583670
Buds from BPP x WD drying in their hanger. We’re wet trimmed with ipower 16” bowl trimmer. I have discovered that a wet trim with straight blade and then another about 3 days into dry with serrated blade gives the best finished product.View attachment 1583671View attachment 1583672View attachment 1583673View attachment 1583674
And the rest of the girls. Man they got frost and smell… duh! The runt Carrie’s more chem aroma, the purple is just sweet candy, and the tall one is a blend of the banana liqueur, chem, and sweet. Should be a decent haul. Can’t wait to try them in 5 gal SIP buckets!
Looks gas....I want to see what you can do in sips....nice....

Good morning all and happy Saturday! I harvested the fattest BPP x WD on Friday am! Smells like fruit punch and a mango/banana liqueur. Dense and nicely colored. Will be back with a final weight on that. The purple one will come down tomorrow. That’ll leave 2 left for approx a week before harvest. Now for pics!View attachment 1583670
Buds from BPP x WD drying in their hanger. We’re wet trimmed with ipower 16” bowl trimmer. I have discovered that a wet trim with straight blade and then another about 3 days into dry with serrated blade gives the best finished product.View attachment 1583671View attachment 1583672View attachment 1583673View attachment 1583674
The colors are amazing...crazy.....I can't wait to see what else some of these crosses got...

@Bob's Auto's I also add bat guano in veg and seabird guano in flower......made by Down to Earth...

I use one cup cow manure, 1/4 cup worm castings, 1/4 cup meal worm, 1/4 cup life cube, one tbsp of molasses, one tbsp of fish hydrosolulate, and one tbsp of bat guano....I was using alot more but I was told to cut back on the amount I was using....like I was using 4 cups cow manure.....but it's working great..... @Bob's Auto's

I use one cup cow manure, 1/4 cup worm castings, 1/4 cup meal worm, 1/4 cup life cube, one tbsp of molasses, one tbsp of fish hydrosolulate, and one tbsp of bat guano....I was using alot more but I was told to cut back on the amount I was using....like I was using 4 cups cow manure.....but it's working great..... @Bob's Auto's
Yup, less is more. And more important is the amount of bennies you are breeding in that tea :thumbsup:

Back