Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Some of the plants are a waste of time....I'll never do a solo cup grow unless it's a challenge or g&s...

IA here's my Voodoo I just chopped a few days ago. She was stunted and grew all bunched up.
In a 7gal, and yielded quite a bit. 308 grams minus 50 grams the cobs will lose during curing, 258 grams 9.2 ozs.
The ZaMango and Hubbabubba can both get big. Looking forward to seeing how they go for you.

w58Uq8p.jpg

3J13ld8.jpg

Harvest day 99
Remaining two got the chop yesterday morning. So all in the large pot are down. The runt definitely had some chem smell to it and the tall one more sweet and cream.
ADE28513-9099-4157-BC44-DC6D4743435D.jpeg
70B786CD-8931-4BAA-BD15-56186552A490.jpeg

I will post dry pics when time. The other two are dry and weighed. The purple came in at 40.4 g and the fat one I ended up with 55 g but tried to do a mostly dry trim in the bowl and it tore some of them to scrap. So I have 33.5 g left of good bud and about a 1/2 oz of fresh ground trim.

Remaining two got the chop yesterday morning. So all in the large pot are down. The runt definitely had some chem smell to it and the tall one more sweet and cream.View attachment 1586423View attachment 1586424
I will post dry pics when time. The other two are dry and weighed. The purple came in at 40.4 g and the fat one I ended up with 55 g but tried to do a mostly dry trim in the bowl and it tore some of them to scrap. So I have 33.5 g left of good bud and about a 1/2 oz of fresh ground trim.
They might not be the biggest cause they are not full stability..but I know it's some gas....I bought some .5g of grand daddy purple....in a vape cart..and my bud gets me higher...the vape was 82%thc ... from a dispensarie....thats some nice looking bud.....

They might not be the biggest cause they are not full stability..but I know it's some gas....I bought some .5g of grand daddy purple....in a vape cart..and my bud gets me higher...the vape was 82%thc ... from a dispensarie....thats some nice looking bud.....
Mines gas! Thanks again @InkAddict$ and @Jpkindbud

Early flower
Little update on pinky t x dc she is on days 38. its going great moved here into the flower tent a few days ago she took well to it. Pretty much done stretching definitely looking like its going to pack bud fast. And it’s definitely going to be purple by the looks of her. Been watering like every 3 or 2 days in this little one gal pot. she been taking well to the feeding of tecnafloral nutes.
0B66E1DA-F1CA-4F94-B134-3AD7C62648DC.jpeg
23997EDC-D608-4A07-BE45-028E08360116.jpeg

Last edited:
Back