Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

she got her first dose of bloom nutes. Pulled her out the tent thought id take a few pics for you guys. And she is definitely purple. :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

im more then happy with the one gal. Not much soil and nice size plants win win over my 2 gal cloth and rs bags. Pack them away I suppose if these pot do me this well
I'm getting all sizes 1gal , 5gal, 7gal, and 10gal....no point in 2gal...or 3....but I'll be running them soon as I move....I can fit at least 4 to 6 one gal.....in my 3x2....then 5 10gal in my 5x5 and 4 7gal in my 4x4.....

I'm getting all sizes 1gal , 5gal, 7gal, and 10gal....no point in 2gal...or 3....but I'll be running them soon as I move....I can fit at least 4 to 6 one gal.....in my 3x2....then 5 10gal in my 5x5 and 4 7gal in my 4x4.....
i stager my planting so I can have more going at once and a consistent harvest instead of all at once. I got 17 growing right now. Had 18 but chopped one tonight then another is gone this weekend. Im trying planting 2 every other sunday. try and keep a steady pace and not make it to much for the tents to handle. Was trying 3 at a time but thats to much.

Thanks again already bought I'll run these on my next run...trying to think of a good soil? I got a shit ton of megacrop left I need to use up...or would living soil work good in such a small pot? With compost teas and top feed....?

Thanks again already bought I'll run these on my next run...trying to think of a good soil? I got a shit ton of megacrop left I need to use up...or would living soil work good in such a small pot? With compost teas and top feed....?
Im in happy frog. I dont know much about living soil. But under the assumption that the more the better. I wouldn’t even top dress my happy frog in a one gal. Thats me tho. Water in nutes is the way im going to go with them. hence the reason I dug out all my old nutes use them up I got a bunch. And got mega crop too. Hopefully Im going to get that one part figured out just rock that for everything. Simple easy dont need anything else.

Back