Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Pt x dc is on day 60. Id say shes got 7 to 10 days left. Not much amber but tons of cloudy. Gave her some bloom boost. Last couple watering. She slowing done on the drinking as well. Every 5 days not 3. Cant wait to harvest her. Nice job @InkAddict$ this cross is top notch. Got an idea for a name for it. Devils tea. What ya think?
View attachment 1593647View attachment 1593648View attachment 1593649
Sounds good...Devils tea....I like it....looks fire af..and ty...I appreciate it...

Pt x dc is on day 60. Id say shes got 7 to 10 days left. Not much amber but tons of cloudy. Gave her some bloom boost. Last couple watering. She slowing done on the drinking as well. Every 5 days not 3. Cant wait to harvest her. Nice job @InkAddict$ this cross is top notch. Got an idea for a name for it. Devils tea. What ya think?
That's so frosty....and it has
Let me know when it's done and it's weight if you don't mind...and if you are going to drop any others...I'd like to see how they turn out...I'm in 2 g&s atm and have 22 plants going....12 different strains.....

That's so frosty....and it has

Let me know when it's done and it's weight if you don't mind...and if you are going to drop any others...I'd like to see how they turn out...I'm in 2 g&s atm and have 22 plants going....12 different strains.....
Its looks amazing I got another devils tea going and a gg#4 x dc going.

day 34 for the gg4 x dc
image.jpg
image.jpg

days 33 for devils tea.
image.jpg
image.jpg

both doing great Only watered them so far not food yet.

Its looks amazing I got another devils tea going and a gg#4 x dc going.

day 34 for the gg4 x dc View attachment 1593662View attachment 1593663

days 33 for devils tea. View attachment 1593660View attachment 1593661

both doing great Only watered them so far not food yet.
Looking good bud....the structure on them looks great....and already showing sex....I got mine in the same bags you have...I ordered from where you do....but I found at my hydro store 100 for 18$...

@Sawney_bean check out @Shugrows plants above...those are my crosses...I think they look good...and have nice structure...looks like they don't even need Lst on the new ones....the pt x dc is frosty.... he's doing a great job in those one gal bags...thats why I'm trying them out....my way is a little different than his...i got 2 like his..
20230513_174152.jpg

@Sawney_bean check out the
Nice and frosty.
The 2x2 rockwool cubes I put in the soil...In Humboldt king mix...today is day 3 I did no soak on the seeds just straight to rockwool cubes and sprayed distilled water to soak.....and they are going to pop today for sure...thats the fastest germinating I've had planting seed straight into pot.....

@InkAddict$ thanks for the reps. A beautiful cross you made here. my other one is going to be purple as well.

Back