Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

@InkAddict$ thanks for the reps. A beautiful cross you made here. my other one is going to be purple as well.
Ty bud....I tryd crossing what I thought would fit best...I know I'm not even close, but I'm trying...I appreciate your help with this....

@F.N. check this thread out...it's some of the crosses I made.....

I'm wondering how this orgy of 2 in a one gal pot of Jean-O’s what's my name....
20230521_215643.jpg

Smoke report- banana purple punch X who’s daddy (pink )
So, if you remember… I had a deeeep purple one and a pinkish-purple version of this cultivar. The pinkish pheno has a slight minty pine on the inhale with earthy, woody tones. On the exhale it is baking spices… Nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, and a kinda super dark chocolate semi-sweet underneath. Not kidding!
The dark purple one is more streamlined in the flavor. Same on both. A kinda dull sour tarty wine flavor.
Both are indica leaning but not heavy… unless you worked a long hard day.
The other cultivar, devil cream X who’s daddy I haven’t smoked yet but I got a surprise with the largest plant…
Swear to the higher power it has 3… Yes 3 distinct aromas. The tops have a chemically sweet nose , the bottoms are near the same but more chem… the miss though,?! They have a rotted garlic, dirty feet, aged Parma cheese aroma.!!!!! To be honest, I am scared. Afraid I’m gonna hurl. But, when you crack it open it is a variation of the same sweet chem aroma, just a little funky. Gonna check it out this weekend and see what we got. Interesting F1’s ! Loving the pheno swing. I LOVE variety!

got an update. First devils tea is all trimmed up starting to cure. Got 32 grams off her. The spiked punch is in late flower be harvested in the next 2 weeks or less by my guess. Thats on day 74 but the pics are day 72
IMG_2438.jpeg
IMG_2439.jpeg
IMG_2440.jpeg
IMG_2441.jpeg
IMG_2442.jpeg

then we got the devil tea #2 this one is a alot more purple. The leaves are even purple already. Not as big but had to fight for space in this cramped tent. Day 46 for her. Had a few sacs on the lower branches plucked them and havent seen more since.
IMG_2450.jpeg
IMG_2451.jpeg
IMG_2452.jpeg

now for the gg4 x dc she is doing great little bigger and slower then devils tea but still Doing awesome. Doesnt seen to be any sort of purple yet She also had a sac or two in the lower branches plucked and non since. Makes me think I stressed then to do that.
she is day 47
IMG_2453.jpeg
IMG_2454.jpeg
IMG_2455.jpeg

got an update. First devils tea is all trimmed up starting to cure. Got 32 grams off her. The spiked punch is in late flower be harvested in the next 2 weeks or less by my guess. Thats on day 74 but the pics are day 72 View attachment 1597871View attachment 1597872View attachment 1597873View attachment 1597874View attachment 1597875

then we got the devil tea #2 this one is a alot more purple. The leaves are even purple already. Not as big but had to fight for space in this cramped tent. Day 46 for her. Had a few sacs on the lower branches plucked them and havent seen more since. View attachment 1597876View attachment 1597877View attachment 1597878

now for the gg4 x dc she is doing great little bigger and slower then devils tea but still Doing awesome. Doesnt seen to be any sort of purple yet She also had a sac or two in the lower branches plucked and non since. Makes me think I stressed then to do that.
she is day 47View attachment 1597879View attachment 1597880View attachment 1597881
Fantastic to see . Legend.

Fantastic to see . Legend.
Looking good these are my crosses...I'm sure you know....in one gal bags they are huge....thats what made me use them....less soil....nice plants...I'll be running 15 organic royal gold top feed and 15 coco and megacrop ....I'm ready to load it with all your strains....I can't wait....he's doing such a great job it inspired me...I need to start running mine but I got to test yours 1st....I see what mine do...but yours...damn...think I'm getting close on the strains I think would match best?

Last edited:
So, if you remember… I had a deeeep purple one and a pinkish-purple version of this cultivar. The pinkish pheno has a slight minty pine on the inhale with earthy, woody tones. On the exhale it is baking spices… Nutmeg, clove, cinnamon, and a kinda super dark chocolate semi-sweet underneath. Not kidding!
The dark purple one is more streamlined in the flavor. Same on both. A kinda dull sour tarty wine flavor.
Both are indica leaning but not heavy… unless you worked a long hard day.
The other cultivar, devil cream X who’s daddy I haven’t smoked yet but I got a surprise with the largest plant…
Swear to the higher power it has 3… Yes 3 distinct aromas. The tops have a chemically sweet nose , the bottoms are near the same but more chem… the miss though,?! They have a rotted garlic, dirty feet, aged Parma cheese aroma.!!!!! To be honest, I am scared. Afraid I’m gonna hurl. But, when you crack it open it is a variation of the same sweet chem aroma, just a little funky. Gonna check it out this weekend and see what we got. Interesting F1’s ! Loving the pheno swing. I LOVE variety!
Thanks bud...I appreciate the info...sounds awesome I can't wait to test myself....I've tested a few and damn...your right ...mine didn't look like yours or Shugrows though...

Back