Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

This is by far my smallest plants I've ever grown.....lol the closet will be a different story....

It sure does and its fast too. started off alittle slower then the rest but man it took off full speed ahead. Cant wait to see the buds off it.
Me top I'm waiting....I havnt grown that one yet....I do got 2 spots open for Twenty20 g&s....I made room....then I'd say 30dayz and my 3x2 tent should be ready....I'll plant 3 plants in 5gal pots....thats it no orgy potting...I'm getting to small of plants....I like one to a pot better.....

Me top I'm waiting....I havnt grown that one yet....I do got 2 spots open for Twenty20 g&s....I made room....then I'd say 30dayz and my 3x2 tent should be ready....I'll plant 3 plants in 5gal pots....thats it no orgy potting...I'm getting to small of plants....I like one to a pot better.....
I didnt partake in the twenty20 g and s. Im doing the seed stockers one. Only one at a time for me. Plus got lots of other strains I wanna run before I got to take a little break in oct for a few months.

HARVEST 2 where's waldo...small plants but the smell is amazing.....
20230417_202803.jpg

@Rick Dirte' it's done....I washed the coco....ran 600ppm ph5.8 of 2part megacrop...then ran till a good runoff off seakelp ppm310 ph 5.8......I soaked the ZA Mango and Hubbabubbasmelloscope in a kelp and humic acid mix for several hours...then planted straight to root riot in the 5gal rainscience grow bags on ac infinity self watering grow bases......
20230417_231931.jpg

I don't have time to waste....I still got room for the Twenty20 g&s...I'll clear the 3x2 just for it......

Back