Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

That tent is going to be packed lol. Thats what im after. No more free space. tents at full capacity At all times.

All strains
That tent is going to be packed lol. Thats what im after. No more free space. tents at full capacity At all times.
Same here....I'm like not close to what I usually got going....if I had all of them up ...I'd be loaded with plants.....

Wait till we get a house....this grow room is going to be epic....I promise

I'll have so much going on ....I'm running photos, autos, and pheno hunting and crossing back my own strains....I'm thinking the kush lights but they are pricy....so im thinking 2 marshydro fc8000 for open space....in basement I'll put up shiny mylar...it's for autos...then my tents for photos....I'm thinking big

Day 62
Just wanted to update a little. Had an issue with one girl getting too close to the light so I raised it up and lowered the dimmer a bit. Checked with a ppfd app after doing some reading up on acceptable levels and think I got it fixed but am keeping a close eye on her now. Other lady is full of bud, like Holy shit! And she smells amazing! Can't wait to try her!

Attachments

• 20230316_211742.jpg
    20230316_211742.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20230316_211752.jpg
    20230316_211752.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230316_211812.jpg
    20230316_211812.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230316_211821.jpg
    20230316_211821.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Day 62
Just wanted to update a little. Had an issue with one girl getting too close to the light so I raised it up and lowered the dimmer a bit. Checked with a ppfd app after doing some reading up on acceptable levels and think I got it fixed but am keeping a close eye on her now. Other lady is full of bud, like Holy shit! And she smells amazing! Can't wait to try her!
I can't wait to see how them lady's pack on with colors and all....they look better then my 1st grow bud....doing a great job and I'm always happy to help if you need anything.....

Day 62
I got some of those spots on some of my plants....I think I burnt them when I got leaves wet and forgot to dim light....oh well they will keep pushing...they are some strong boogers....

Back