Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

I visited a couple of un-licensed dispensaries at the local Seneca Reservation with a friend, and she bought a few strains to try (1/8's for $20, oz's for $100). She gifted me a 1/8 of Pink Runtz.... very professional packaging in a glass jar with a Boost 62% built into the lid. Anyway, the buds are very hard and dense like the ones you showed from CA. I thought it might just be because it's machine-trimmed, but the consistency is so hard I'm thinking maybe it's sprayed with something during drying or cure:
PinkRuntz_rez.jpg

Only time I ever had was from dispensary. Been buying weed a looong time. Won’t end up like that unless it’s vac sealed. My mac&crack and Apollo black cherry plants were the densest I’ve grown and you could still see the individual flower clusters on it.View attachment 1572865View attachment 1572866
I could load that in a slingshot and knock you clean out from 20 paces. No vac seal, just dense bud
I guess it depends on genetics....I've been growing both indica and sativa dominant plants and the sativa seems more airy....but I've yet to grow some serious dense nugs yet...I've grown some close ones... but I still think my weed is better then that dense cali weed I had giving to me.....and I can break it up and not get sticky fingers...not with mine...your fingers will be sticky af...

I'm growing
I visited a couple of un-licensed dispensaries at the local Seneca Reservation with a friend, and she bought a few strains to try (1/8's for $20, oz's for $100). She gifted me a 1/8 of Pink Runtz.... very professional packaging in a glass jar with a Boost 62% built into the lid. Anyway, the buds are very hard and dense like the ones you showed from CA. I thought it might just be because it's machine-trimmed, but the consistency is so hard I'm thinking maybe it's sprayed with something during drying or cure:
View attachment 1572867
Pink runtz x dark jedi strain I crossed...I pollinated a pink runtz from @Autoseeds.com with Brother Mendels dark jedi......
20230310_130656.jpg

Put my first 2 seeds in the soil just now. Started with pinky t x devils cream And whiskey zulu x banana purple punch. Put them right in there final homes got the pots ready yesterday with happy frog soil. Bigfoot myco and some biochar. Soaked pot till full saturation let acclimate to tent 24 hours panted seed. Now we wait hope to see you in 5 days or less with some life. Will post as soon as i see some.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Put my first 2 seeds in the soil just now. Started with pinky t x devils cream And whiskey zulu x banana purple punch. Put them right in there final homes got the pots ready yesterday with happy frog soil. Bigfoot myco and some biochar. Soaked pot till full saturation let acclimate to tent 24 hours panted seed. Now we wait hope to see you in 5 days or less with some life. Will post as soon as i see some. View attachment 1572940View attachment 1572939
Nice! Fingers crossed for ya!

Here's my baby's today....it snowed in the tent....I guess the gnomes were partying hard last night....I don't think it's snow....the gnomes are geeked up....
20230312_115844.jpg
20230312_120241.jpg

Back