Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Looking like a dark one. The Bpp can purple but not consistently. I figure DC or dark Jedi… either way they are fire genetics!
That's what I'd say....the DC is Dark purple the dark jedi is a lighter purple...

I havnt had one purple bpp....I'm hoping I do in future grows...I don't have any growing...I dropped all my latest seeds I sent you...

I don't know how people get there buds this tight....have to be using bud harder....it's a cookie strain from California.....from a Friend...
20230309_191549.jpg

I don't know how people get there buds this tight....have to be using bud harder....it's a cookie strain from California.....from a Friend...View attachment 1571927
Looks like straight up hydro bud. Grown normally, then dried and vacuum packed. I got a Kirby vacuum… if I get a freezer vac bag and sealer I make nugs so tight you’ll need a chisel. Lol

Looks like straight up hydro bud. Grown normally, then dried and vacuum packed. I got a Kirby vacuum… if I get a freezer vac bag and sealer I make nugs so tight you’ll need a chisel. Lol
Ok that's how it's done? MOG said its PGR

Weekly update- flower
All girls are in full flower. The runt may have been sharing root space with the other girls keeping her short. Other 3 are bangin right along . Noticed a little tip burn on a couple and fed last night 4.5 gpg MC so prob drop it to 4. Wanna push them, just not over the edge. I dropped 4 beans of singles to add to the tent. Rocbudinc- purple kong, Errors seeds- Fruit auto, Fastbuds- Amnesia Zkittlez, and my last original version HSO Chocolate Mint OG auto. Then in about 3 weeks after that I’ll be dropping some more crosses. I’ll let you know what they are when that happens.
C5E8AFEC-AB59-4694-A3C5-4593A8579068.jpeg
BF6D6B93-4F60-4A86-A56A-303475CEFB9B.jpeg
54206158-FC4F-43EC-B73D-38BD38C08246.jpeg
612AA434-FEAA-4B21-9CE4-C2FB226805A2.jpeg
186034F0-870B-437E-846C-7777D926D9BE.jpeg
B197759E-C1D8-4A0B-A903-04F5F70EC9A5.jpeg

Ok that's how it's done? MOG said its PGR
You can get bud hardener, and it will work. But the way the big manufacturers/ grow houses do it is not vacuum packed. They vacuum pack it for space when “transporting” it from one state to another. And to seal against aroma escaping. Big grows most generally use wickets and turkey style bags, packed loosely so as not to destroy product. Could be moldy and you’d never know… maybe per would do that but looks vacuum sealed for sure, and a strong one at that!

You can get bud hardener, and it will work. But the way the big manufacturers/ grow houses do it is not vacuum packed. They vacuum pack it for space when “transporting” it from one state to another. And to seal against aroma escaping. Big grows most generally use wickets and turkey style bags, packed loosely so as not to destroy product. Could be moldy and you’d never know… maybe per would do that but looks vacuum sealed for sure, and a strong one at that!
I agree its from cali....so I take it that's why...I was just thinking I've never had buds that dense....

I agree its from cali....so I take it that's why...I was just thinking I've never had buds that dense....
Only time I ever had was from dispensary. Been buying weed a looong time. Won’t end up like that unless it’s vac sealed. My mac&crack and Apollo black cherry plants were the densest I’ve grown and you could still see the individual flower clusters on it.
C754CECA-57CF-4A59-B6CE-CB9FE8817B82.jpeg
B315FC29-94F6-47CE-B685-5DFE030D20AD.jpeg

I could load that in a slingshot and knock you clean out from 20 paces. No vac seal, just dense bud

Back