Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

We got life day one for the wz x bpp. Still nothing up in the pt x dc but bet there will be tomorrow I will post once a week or when I do something to the plant. Ill document this pretty much every step of the way. @InkAddict$ baby number one. :d5:
image.jpg

Thanks for da rep @InkAddict$. Im setting up my 32x32 in a couple days Im going to throw 3 or 4 more 1 gals in there of the wheres waldo. And a couple grapefruits I got from my first grow there 2 years old wanna use them up. there from pacific seed bank. This was before I knew what was up lol.

Thanks for da rep @InkAddict$. Im setting up my 32x32 in a couple days Im going to throw 3 or 4 more 1 gals in there of the wheres waldo. And a couple grapefruits I got from my first grow there 2 years old wanna use them up. there from pacific seed bank. This was before I knew what was up lol.
That's whats up....I can't wait to see how they turn out....I got 4 WW atm my biggest ones....
20230314_202107.jpg
20230312_090014.jpg

Here's my babies today after a good veg compost tea feed.....the pink runtz x dark jedi are catching up to where's waldo....they are 2 weeks behind.....maybe cause they are dead center under light.......
20230316_122150.jpg

Back