Indoor Kindbud tests (for a friend)

Now you know what to expect and maybe we can pin point which ones we would think they are...
Gonna make a list and possible attributes/ timeframes. I already know the Bpp X WD and DC x WD are gonna go at least 75-80 days, maybe 90-100

In about 3 weeks I’ll be dropping 4 more. Had to fill a gap in the cycle and dropped some singles. Amnesia Zkittlez, Choc mint OG, purple kong and fruit auto. When it’s time I’ll be dropping 2 each of the limited amount seeds… (split with scumbag) they’ll be picked from these. Pink runts x dark Jedi, blue dreamatic x dark Jedi, GG #4 x Devil Cream, or Jacks Dream x Devil cream… I’m leaning towards pink runts x dark Jedi and jacks Dream x Devil cream. Then we shall see. Might have to delay for G&S runs.

four of these pot for wheres waldo. Seed to harvest in this tent 32x32x63 with a mars fce3000. 6 one gals. Happy frog soil.
image.jpg
image.jpg

In about 3 weeks I’ll be dropping 4 more. Had to fill a gap in the cycle and dropped some singles. Amnesia Zkittlez, Choc mint OG, purple kong and fruit auto. When it’s time I’ll be dropping 2 each of the limited amount seeds… (split with scumbag) they’ll be picked from these. Pink runts x dark Jedi, blue dreamatic x dark Jedi, GG #4 x Devil Cream, or Jacks Dream x Devil cream… I’m leaning towards pink runts x dark Jedi and jacks Dream x Devil cream. Then we shall see. Might have to delay for G&S runs.
Sounds good...I got those going atm...2 in a 5gal pr x dj...then the jd x DC in the 64oz solo cup...

How many to a pot? 1 or you going to party and have an orgy?
Just one for now see how it goes. In the future I wanna put a 10 gal or how ever big I can fit in there and do an orgy pot. But dont have the funds to invest into that at the moment had this on hand. No extra cost. Still be fun grow. If it goes well might try 2 to a pot next round.

Back