Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Cool!
I just started soaking most of my OD photo beans a few hours ago, and was contemplating using my last few Monks for a repro, but have too many strains going already.

Will be reproducing some other nice early heirloom/ land race gear this year including Blue Hemp Nepali and BH DarthVader.

Peace
Here are my Z6 x Erdebei this AM. I also have going (just starting) some of the WW cross
P_20190505_071718.jpg

Looking good friend I'm excited I know I say this every year for quite some years but I got a great feeling about this year's season an I do believe my goal of hitting the ten foot roof with two separate batches of plants can be done !!!Believe me I need the meds !!!.

Looking good friend I'm excited I know I say this every year for quite some years but I got a great feeling about this year's season an I do believe my goal of hitting the ten foot roof with two separate batches of plants can be done !!!Believe me I need the meds !!!.
It's exciting for sure. If I can do close to as well as last year I will be in good shape. Hey we are doing our best brother, if it can be done we'll do it:d5:

Are you going to reproduce pure Monk as well?
Well worth it in my opinion.
As you can see great mold tolerance,and great meds as well.

View attachment 1054834
The Monks are good for mold tolerance ?
These are autos or photos ?
I'm always looking for strains that are mold resistant and insect resistant. I acquired the Blues from a northern England company u g r o g and it's pretty good mold resistant plant and it flowers in about 8 to 9 weeks depending on inside or out I'm about I'm about to find out what it does Outside. I think I can get it done in about 8 weeks. With light depth maybe 7 to 8 weeks.[emoji482]

The Monks are good for mold tolerance ?
These are autos or photos ?
I'm always looking for strains that are mold resistant and insect resistant. I acquired the Blues from a northern England company u g r o g and it's pretty good mold resistant plant and it flowers in about 8 to 9 weeks depending on inside or out I'm about I'm about to find out what it does Outside. I think I can get it done in about 8 weeks. With light depth maybe 7 to 8 weeks.[emoji482]
Hey friend do most strains ya pull in dep finish faster then if you do them indoors .

Back