Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Sanity its all in your head ,so don,t worry about it.LOL I love to sit out on my back porch and veg and watch the cattle graze and birds singing as well.We live twenty miles outside of town and its way to close for me.J you have the best view in the world my friend.LOL Peace please

Here's what it looks like today, maybe more normal lol...still beautiful in it's way though:smoking:
But what really makes it for me is being in a small community of hardy souls who care about each other, and my little tribe (we live communally with another family) you could say are are pretty tight. I'm not really a people person so could be pretty isolated if I was in the wrong place :d5::pass:
DSCN5198.JPG

Not every day can be sunny:smoking: cool to hear that about small community and good souls, best way to make life easy living, huh?:pass: beautiful nature you are palced in:thumbsup:

What is a TV :biggrin: Like you and @trailanimal I live in a small bush community , not as small as you guys , but nature is all around me also . When we go to town the people are friendly and we stop and have a yarn about family or how the fishing is going and pop into the pub to have a yarn with the lads , I can get - Hecno can you come out and cut up a cow from me , No worry's mate . That's the beef sorted for 3 months . :biggrin: I also believe the heart of AFN is the same for those that want to be part of it . :bighug::smokeout::thumbsup:

Back