Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

What is a TV :biggrin: Like you and @trailanimal I live in a small bush community , not as small as you guys , but nature is all around me also . When we go to town the people are friendly and we stop and have a yarn about family or how the fishing is going and pop into the pub to have a yarn with the lads , I can get - Hecno can you come out and cut up a cow from me , No worry's mate . That's the beef sorted for 3 months . :biggrin: I also believe the heart of AFN is the same for those that want to be part of it . :bighug::smokeout::thumbsup:
:d5:

Looks like I've managed to trigger flowering on the Monks. I guess I'll start another round:shrug:this would probably be better timing.
DSCN5205.JPG

Are you going to reproduce the pure Monks as well?
Well worth it in my opinion.
I will then.That's pretty and looks well-suited lol. the ones I have going have triggered already, and they are still small. I have some more germing so my timing should be better.

Last edited:
I will then.That's pretty and looks well-suited lol. the ones I have going have triggered already, and they are still small. I have some more germing so my timing should be better.
Cool!
I just started soaking most of my OD photo beans a few hours ago, and was contemplating using my last few Monks for a repro, but have too many strains going already.

Will be reproducing some other nice early heirloom/ land race gear this year including Blue Hemp Nepali and BH DarthVader.

Peace

Back