Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

The Monks are good for mold tolerance ?
These are autos or photos ?
I'm always looking for strains that are mold resistant and insect resistant. I acquired the Blues from a northern England company u g r o g and it's pretty good mold resistant plant and it flowers in about 8 to 9 weeks depending on inside or out I'm about I'm about to find out what it does Outside. I think I can get it done in about 8 weeks. With light depth maybe 7 to 8 weeks.[emoji482]
most resistant for my environment, so far, Bubba Trouble, the amazonian pheno...Bertha

The Monks are good for mold tolerance ?
These are autos or photos ?
I'm always looking for strains that are mold resistant and insect resistant. I acquired the Blues from a northern England company u g r o g and it's pretty good mold resistant plant and it flowers in about 8 to 9 weeks depending on inside or out I'm about I'm about to find out what it does Outside. I think I can get it done in about 8 weeks. With light depth maybe 7 to 8 weeks.[emoji482]
The monks are photos that are reputed to finish outdoor to 61`N in western Norway, and mold resistant. Not stellar bud production. From breeder Hybrids from Hell in Denmark, quite a few interesting strains there.. I'll be looking for a good male for breeding.:woody:

Last edited:
Well, not sure if I've mentioned this but we are going to be away from home for @3 weeks in May -June so that adds a nice little challenge just to keep me on my toes hehe...got business down in the civilized lands.Just a couple weeks away now... I can't start too many more seeds now or I'd be making it tougher for my friends who have to tend them. I need to decide on my longest-term autos and start a few of them but otherwise most will be started mid-June. It sure is fun to add more obstacles just to see how things work out:pop::pass:

The monks are photos that are reputed to finish outdoor to 61`N in western Norway, and mold resistant. Not stellar bud production. From breeder Hybrids from Hell in Denmark, quite a few interesting strains there.. I'll be looking for a good male for breeding.:woody:
Thanks Jraven[emoji482]

Back