Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

That's a chilly pic. Been coolish up here, melt just started then stopped. So easy to get logs now. So much snow and so crusted hard I can drive, over what would be willow jungles first part of winter, right to the tree I pick. Some springs are real cold and the snow dries out and turns to sugar, and you can't work efficiently in the woods.
Yeah it was sure off and on today...I was stirring some soil dodging the hail squalls:eyebrows: but it was pretty nice in between. And I see the snowline has come down today The promised early spring here turned out just average.
That's cool you have some easy pickings it's always nice when nature coincides with what we need to do:smoking: is it going to stay that way long enough to get it done?

Good caring people on the forum and you will have a great crop this year. I don’t know which freebies you have from Magic but if it’s the GWKxBT cross it’s excellent.
I think you are the first to grow and show Alf#5 and the Alf#5x CBD outside. The crosses are currently the loudest girls in my tent. Great stuff.
I don't know which freebies I got either lol but it doesn't matter they'll get a chance to show their stuff I got the GWK cross last year and it was a favorite :thumbsup:

Yeah it was sure off and on today...I was stirring some soil dodging the hail squalls:eyebrows: but it was pretty nice in between. And I see the snowline has come down today The promised early spring here turned out just average.
That's cool you have some easy pickings it's always nice when nature coincides with what we need to do:smoking: is it going to stay that way long enough to get it done?
All gravy now, got enough for all summer, probably all fall2, and at least a couple of good mornings left. This morn I discovered a rich "vein" of standing dry trees:smoking:

All gravy now, got enough for all summer, probably all fall2, and at least a couple of good mornings left. This morn I discovered a rich "vein" of standing dry trees:smoking:
nice when that happens :cheers::d5: I think I'm ok on firewood through summer :pass:
Hey I made another round of hash-out-of-trash today I sure like these bubble bags
P_20190424_123533.jpg
P_20190424_123509.jpg

@Jraven , Looks good mate, the homemade Hash, it looks like rocks. I would assume some cooking is need to make it.
Nope no cooking needed. It uses ice water :thumbsup:These bags basically separate the trichs from the rest of the matter after you stir it. Check it out on you tube you are going to want some of these bubble bags:smoking:

Here are the Z6 x Erdebei x haze @StickMan ready to transplant they haven't outgrown the cups as much as it looks from this angle:toke:
DSCN5183.JPG

Then we have ALF 5 . @FullDuplex I'm 6 for 7 on these I did one restart so still trucking with six:thumbsup:
DSCN5184.JPG

And the ALF x Haze cross looks like probably 2 for 3, one seedling may not be making the grade
DSCN5185.JPG

Back