Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Here come Danes. The ones in the smaller pots will need to be transplanted pretty soon. The ones in the 3 gallon insta-transplant pots will be fine for a while then the best will get upsized.
P_20190423_115052.jpg

It's been a day (a week really) of rain hail and sunbreaks still in the 30s at night, not quite to 50F in the day. About normal for this time of year

Here come Danes. The ones in the smaller pots will need to be transplanted pretty soon. The ones in the 3 gallon insta-transplant pots will be fine for a while then the best will get upsized.
View attachment 1049764
It's been a day (a week really) of rain hail and sunbreaks still in the 30s at night, not quite to 50F in the day. About normal for this time of year
Looking great! Top shelf genetics you are running. Can’t wait see BT beast out for you and FD’s Alf5 do the same in some big pots.

Haven't updated much @hecno :toke: but I just got these out of the cab and transplanted a leb 27 and two monks :pass:View attachment 1048675
vig!
View attachment 1049764
a beautiful sight!

That's a chilly pic. Been coolish up here, melt just started then stopped. So easy to get logs now. So much snow and so crusted hard I can drive, over what would be willow jungles first part of winter, right to the tree I pick. Some springs are real cold and the snow dries out and turns to sugar, and you can't work efficiently in the woods.

Looking great! Top shelf genetics you are running. Can’t wait see BT beast out for you and FD’s Alf5 do the same in some big pots.
Thanks for stopping by! :toke::pass:Bubba Trouble was a big producer for me last year, I have no doubt it will perform well. The Alf 5 I guess we haven't seen outdoor yet (if you have let me know?) but I have faith in that one:smoking: and the haze cross well why not lol. The seedlings are still tiny but are looking good. Did I list the testers I got from @StickMan yet? You'll love it. It's all coming up pretty quick!
My genetics this time are 3/4 from forum members. I lost a seed order to us customs that contained cool strains from major breeders but I'm just as stoked to be growing these strains from our homies :d5:

Your little greenhouse is keeping those babies safe.Stellar bunch of plants.Peace please
I've just moved them to the solarium so far still a little nippy in the greenhouse at night but these little toughies should be out there pretty soon:thumbsup::pass:

Thanks for stopping by! :toke::pass:Bubba Trouble was a big producer for me last year, I have no doubt it will perform well. The Alf 5 I guess we haven't seen outdoor yet (if you have let me know?) but I have faith in that one:smoking: and the haze cross well why not lol. The seedlings are still tiny but are looking good. Did I list the testers I got from @StickMan yet? You'll love it. It's all coming up pretty quick!
My genetics this time are 3/4 from forum members. I lost a seed order to us customs that contained cool strains from major breeders but I'm just as stoked to be growing these strains from our homies :d5:
Good caring people on the forum and you will have a great crop this year. I don’t know which freebies you have from Magic but if it’s the GWKxBT cross it’s excellent.
I think you are the first to grow and show Alf#5 and the Alf#5x CBD outside. The crosses are currently the loudest girls in my tent. Great stuff.

Back