Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

How the heck did I end up with all these plants...well they are mostly regs:biggrin: I swear I'm going to keep it under control :haha:
P_20190415_135919.jpg

I thought you said you were going to run fewer plants this year :crying:. You're going to have to extend the greenhouse at this rate buddy :smoking:
How the heck did I end up with all these plants...well they are mostly regs:biggrin: I swear I'm going to keep it under control :haha:View attachment 1045517

I have Hybrids from Hell strains LEB 27 and Monk going now. I'll be root restricting the LEB. I'm at 56N on the northwest coast usa so September can be pretty damp...and October is useless. I like to grow photos but have not grown anything that likes my late-season conditions. I'll try these in the greenhouse and fully outdoor.:toke::pass:

Yes, too many already:smoking:there should be some boys among this batch though:tang:

I recommend saving the greenhouse for the LEB27. A moose could stand pissing on Monk continuously from Jule to September and it still wouldn't rot. Besides it can grow ridiculously big.

One thing though: Be very carefull about letting the Danes get rootbound before transplant, that will often trigger flower and they don't turn back, or if they do they never recover.

What kind of pot are you planning for the Leb27? 20-25 liters should be enough to make them grow big (you've seen the pics from the HFH site, they can get real big if left in open ground) but still force them to finish 2+ weeks ahead of schedule.

Probably mentioned it in two posts and one PM already, but do try to make sexytime between Monk and Leb, and if you have some autos lurking around try some mixes with them as well.

I recommend saving the greenhouse for the LEB27. A moose could stand pissing on Monk continuously from Jule to September and it still wouldn't rot. Besides it can grow ridiculously big.

One thing though: Be very carefull about letting the Danes get rootbound before transplant, that will often trigger flower and they don't turn back, or if they do they never recover.

What kind of pot are you planning for the Leb27? 20-25 liters should be enough to make them grow big (you've seen the pics from the HFH site, they can get real big if left in open ground) but still force them to finish 2+ weeks ahead of schedule.

Probably mentioned it in two posts and one PM already, but do try to make sexytime between Monk and Leb, and if you have some autos lurking around try some mixes with them as well.
If I get a good monk boy he will have LOTS of stud duties :thumbsup:
For the leb 27 I have 5, 7, or 10 gallon pots [18, 25, 35 litres]. Do you ( or anyone) have any idea if fabric pots vs plastic perform different for rootbound triggering?

If I get a good monk boy he will have LOTS of stud duties :thumbsup:
For the leb 27 I have 5, 7, or 10 gallon pots [18, 25, 35 litres]. Do you ( or anyone) have any idea if fabric pots vs plastic perform different for rootbound triggering?

Yeah, like mentioned in PM, Monk is like a f*ck off to the elements you, I and others struggle against. The smoke and leafyness must be crossed out of it though.

I used those 18l square black pots where you can pack 20 in your pocket. Got them from eBay, Amazon and Aliexpress. Had drainage in bottom, but not on the sides like airpots or some vowen offers.

Back