Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

Those look dimes that had rings made out of them. Check out spooning coins or spooned coins :thumbsup:

I love collecting odd things others discard without hoarding lol
I really appreciate your help in this!
Can you guys recommend a potent autoflower for me to put into my garden?

Lots of good autos available these days. Anything in particular that you're looking for as far as flavor or effects? There's a few members around here who are awesome breeders

Thank you for the reminder and thank you for being here.
I don't know brother I want those lights but the two people that I had lined up or I think they have a hidden resentment they just won't come out and be honest about it I'd set up this ride the minute you sent me that message they told me yes and I don't know a couple of days ago they wanted to go on a hike to mount philo with our dogs and my dog wasn't feeling it so I said no that's the only explanation I have for not getting any responses back when asking for a ride I guess it would be what 25 minutes for me 30 minutes most go down Route 7 where you're asking me to meet you, I don't know I bounced off a dashboard back in 2016 at 55 miles an hour and I have a really hard time driving without white knuckling it not knowing what the other person's got in their lap in the opposite direction not implying they all do but all it took for me was one after 40 Years of no issues driving and various other things that I've gone through in my life that should have taken my life and then I come home and some f****** bimbo almost kills me on the Belt Line sorry for my vernacular, putting on her makeup staring with her f****** knee texting what a sweetheart

Last edited:
Lots of good autos available these days. Anything in particular that you're looking for as far as flavor or effects? There's a few members around here who are awesome breeders
I just need him to be I'd say I don't know a long lasting greasy cerebral with a little bit of pain management

Reactions: JP1
I don't know brother I want those lights but the two people that I had lined up or I think they have a hidden resentment they just won't come out and be honest about it I'd set up this ride the minute you sent me that message they told me yes and I don't know a couple of days ago they wanted to go on a hiked about Viola with our dogs and I just my dog wasn't feeling it so I said no that's the only explanation I have for not getting any responses back when asking for a ride I guess it would be what 25 minutes for me 30 minutes most go down Route 7 where you're asking me to meet you, I don't know I bounced off a dashboard back in 2016 at 55 miles an hour and I have a really hard time driving without white knuckling it not knowing what the other person's got in their lap in the opposite direction not implying they all do but all it took for me was one after 40 Years of no issues driving and various other things that I've gone through in my life that should have taken my life and then I come home and some f****** bimbo almost kills me on the Belt Line sorry for my vernacular, putting on her makeup staring with her f****** knee texting what a sweetheart
As you will buy the light that you posted so you should not need the ones I have then. So no need to meet up. There is a member here who works for a light company, it is a Very Highly regarded light manufacturer, and for the $ you are willing to spend he may have a better option for you. Just saying...

You gonna say mars hydro nosias?
Im open to best bang for my bucks
After I was thinking about all of this and trying to arrange things I thought to myself and said the reality of the situation is is if I invest in this light and I get a warranty on it I should be fine and the wife doesn't seem to mind me dumping $400 once every 2-3 months so if I get this does well they thrive I'll try to save money cuz Lord knows in this legal Market I need at least a year of curing and getting my buds where I want them to be where I could go to people and be like this is why you don't go to that store for what you want

You gonna say mars hydro nosias?
Im open to best bang for my bucks
After I was thinking about all of this and trying to arrange things I thought to myself and said the reality of the situation is is if I invest in this light and I get a warranty on it I should be fine and the wife doesn't seem to mind me dumping $400 once every 2-3 months so if I get this does well they thrive I'll try to save money cuz Lord knows in this legal Market I need at least a year of curing and getting my buds where I want them to be where I could go to people and be like this is why you don't go to that store for what you want
No not Mars Hydro.

Fill me in and lets do buis
Once again thankyou for being here for me,
Id be interested in hearinh what you think of my homestate. Id like to be friends offline if your game

Saw Robert at the now and then tourist Saratoga Performing Arts Center with my uncle Michael it's one of the best concerts I've ever seen with my family really set my path in life that night I miss shows like his Cheap Trick opened up for him phenomenal show I'm happy I'm alive to it I was alive to experience what I've experienced

Back