Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

I often have asked myself in the last 20 minutes I wonder how many vermonters are here at this site, and I wonder if there are enough where we could do our own forum

@Nosias @dogfart :toke:

Careful guys .. take it to PMs please, just for your own security :pass::bighug: They're safe there!!

I did, thx for looking out tho
I deliberately mislead people with false information like that knowing that there's nefarious characters in our society blue I'm a wackadoo like that, I couldn't control no ceus's original post but it was just coming at me from a sweet loving Vermont way of life. Folks are starting to learn that come here from let's burn the world down mindsets that it don't it don't work up here with us we usually as a healthy Community snuff it out and get rid of them but thank you I appreciate you looking out

20221007_141314.jpg
20221007_141350.jpg
20221007_141402.jpg

So I walk along my walk first thing in the morning and two of the establishments where I walk through with the dog to pick up some of our walking Partners have Coinstar machines and I walked through there this morning and those two coins were sitting in the bottom of the tray there was some old man next to me who's you know he's one of those dudes that's going to yard sales every other day he looks at those coins and he goes you better go look those up and you're lucky you found him before I did and he never says anything so I got to find out what the hell these things are and if they're worth something because they got like copper they're not like a normal dime they're a little bit later and they got like a copper look to the side of them and it's not Ridge like a normal time it's flat it's like hammered it's neat

View attachment 1524018View attachment 1524019View attachment 1524020
So I walk along my walk first thing in the morning and two of the establishments where I walk through with the dog to pick up some of our walking Partners have Coinstar machines and I walked through there this morning and those two coins were sitting in the bottom of the tray there was some old man next to me who's you know he's one of those dudes that's going to yard sales every other day he looks at those coins and he goes you better go look those up and you're lucky you found him before I did and he never says anything so I got to find out what the hell these things are and if they're worth something because they got like copper they're not like a normal dime they're a little bit later and they got like a copper look to the side of them and it's not Ridge like a normal time it's flat it's like hammered it's neat
:shrug: they maybe from WWII days. What year are they?

Back