Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

I mean i must be high right meow

Ejaculation rituals i tell ya

I thought those ch 5 videos to be interesting look into my society lmaop
The internet wont be hooked up here in the new place until the 8th or 10th so 10 seeds popped to cotyl leaves ...pics soon

So I got a little overzealous with my seed popping but I guess 10 months and not being able to grow do that to you. I'm going to have to make some makeshift vegetative light in my current situation until I can afford one that I have my eye on, I'll document it all so you can follow me on my journey I don't mind showing you I got nothing I hope you're having a good year so far

So I got a little overzealous with my seed popping but I guess 10 months and not being able to grow do that to you. I'm going to have to make some makeshift vegetative light in my current situation until I can afford one that I have my eye on, I'll document it all so you can follow me on my journey I don't mind showing you I got nothing I hope you're having a good year so far
look forward to what you have in mind for your garden, how big an area and your entire setup. I look forward to it. :pighug:

Back