Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

Oh and I figure I should bring this out to those that even pay attention if you've earned and ignore from me you've earned it well

Ordered twelve bags lmaop
So far are you happy with Jolly Rogers? Where did you purchase this? Direct or from Vendor?

So far are you happy with Jolly Rogers? Where did you purchase this? Direct or from Vendor?
Oh hey I'm sorry I thought I was in there by myself I am used to know the original owners of the company before it got sold and moved out to Northfield I actually got my Master's compost certification with one of the gentleman named Elliot but used to run it showed me how to do soil cues when I was a young sprout it's called Vermont compost company

It's been 10 years since I've ever had a bale of Pro mix or Sunshine number four I find these guys products not only closer mind you there quality control and customer service is no one's ever been able to beat it for me anyway and I mean where else can you buy 20 to 30 quarts of soil per plant and as long as you don't over amend it or get carried away and throw the pH off balance you can use it Harvest after harvest after harvest you harvest cut the plant chop The Roots up re amend plant back into it it gets better and better and better

Oh hey I'm sorry I thought I was in there by myself I am used to know the original owners of the company before it got sold and moved out to Northfield I actually got my Master's compost certification with one of the gentleman named Elliot but used to run it showed me how to do soil cues when I was a young sprout it's called Vermont compost company
I am like a tick once I find you I will stay until ejected by you.

It's been 10 years since I've ever had a bale of Pro mix or Sunshine number four I find these guys products not only closer mind you there quality control and customer service is no one's ever been able to beat it for me anyway and I mean where else can you buy 20 to 30 quarts of soil per plant and as long as you don't over amend it or get carried away and throw the pH off balance you can use it Harvest after harvest after harvest you harvest cut the plant chop The Roots up re amend plant back into it it gets better and better and better
I have used coco and lava rock never tried soil. I am happy with both. I was curious so I asked. Thank you and know you are Loved.

Back