Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

Crab apples self pollinate
Ive eaten crayons, legos and tortellini mres and im good

Citrus peel.......great cleaning agent
I want maple syrup taste on the exhale on potent buds

Good, cuz I have three surgeries I have to go through over the course of the next 26 months so we'll be hanging around a lot together hopefully. If there's anything of interest that you want me to dive down Rabbit Hole of information wise let me know I love projects

Good, cuz I have three surgeries I have to go through over the course of the next 26 months so we'll be hanging around a lot together hopefully. If there's anything of interest that you want me to dive down Rabbit Hole of information wise let me know I love projects
May you be able to smile and are better when this is behind you. I had open heart surgery about a year ago. The secret for me was to keep smiling and KNOW that I would be better. So I am here when/if you need someone to talk to. I see that Blue and Mossy have dropped by to take a look at your thread. They are some founders, as I understand it, and they are ALWAYs ready to give us all a smile. They as all here are good good people.

Attachments

• D6294C5E-3DB6-4AC8-9A58-DD7AF1D40896_1_201_a.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 7

Omfg

Yeah

Omfg
If you know you know

May you be able to smile and are better when this is behind you. I had open heart surgery about a year ago. The secret for me was to keep smiling and KNOW that I would be better. So I am here when/if you need someone to talk to. I see that Blue and Mossy have dropped by to take a look at your thread. They are some founders, as I understand it, and they are ALWAYs ready to give us all a smile. They as all here are good good people.
20220705_050555.jpg

Back