Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

20221004_165650.jpg
20221004_165705.jpg

Gonna transfer in the morning...need to sit the solo cups in an inch of water overnight to see how much it will absorb...then we can start transfers...i prefer soil cubes i make w a local mix....next round.

Transplant wednesday yeehaa
Fill me in on your needs for a light. How big is your tent? I am happy to help with some costs for one or as I have said I have three purples lights that I can give you. Looks like you will need something in a few weeks or so.

Love and Light to you and yours.

I bought these
20221005_121256.jpg
20221005_121303.jpg

Sorry about upside down pics

Heres the spot for veg...just sloping 8ft to 6ft per ceiling

I mean I know that you offered I just felt like I'd be I don't even know how to say this how do I use the right vernacular I'm not used to people being kind and generous like you are and when they have been in the past I've regretted asking for their help for example when I had shared in another thread here some douchebag that was in a dog group I was in where my dog for whatever reason had this horrible health issue in the middle of the park when I was there with them and he offered to pay for the initial net visit which was like 275 and then after he pays that a week later he's like trying to berate me and make me feel like I need to carry his groceries for him everyday he sees me because he did that so I had a you know I apologize

I mean I know that you offered I just felt like I'd be I don't even know how to say this how do I use the right vernacular I'm not used to people being kind and generous like you are and when they have been in the past I've regretted asking for their help for example when I had shared in another thread here some douchebag that was in a dog group I was in where my dog for whatever reason had this horrible health issue in the middle of the park when I was there with them and he offered to pay for the initial net visit which was like 275 and then after he pays that a week later he's like trying to berate me and make me feel like I need to carry his groceries for him everyday he sees me because he did that so I had a you know I apologize
We need to do what we are comfortable with. This I understand. I am sorry to have touched upon a "tender" spot. You have not offended me nor am I "put-off" by your response. I offer because I have lights to share as I will not be using them. I extend both hands if you would decide to change your mind. Where there is a will there is always a way to make things happen.

Love and Light to you and yours.

1664997384683.jpeg

I guess I love being poor probably one of the main reasons why when I became educated I couldn't stand 90% of the f****** people I was educated around because they came from affluence and had everything handed to them and they just don't get what it's like to appreciate something when you've had to really struggle for it, and I laugh at all of these trust fund kids that have moved to my hometown from who knows where acting as if I'm beneath them because I start my plants like this and they have a bunch of fancy s*** they overpaid at a hydro store for, perspective

Back