Photoperiod Jon jons gardens

I just need him to be I'd say I don't know a long lasting greasy cerebral with a little bit of pain management
Check out jeanosgenetics. @Jean-O is an active member here. He's out of Michigan I think. His site gives good detail on effects of each of his strains. Here's his WMD I'm currently growing
PXL_20221007_231714443.jpg
PXL_20221008_010302787.jpg

And here's his Blue Dog S1 and Blue Dog F4 currently growing
PXL_20221008_221818789.jpg
PXL_20221008_221824081.jpg

Problems problems problems problems and then there's me

Last edited:
LET'S GO METS!

I don't think there's a way to delete an account but you can turn off notifications

Ajp thanks I appreciate that I'm starting to realize that coming here and trying to meet like-minded people and reach out the way I was raised not disingenuous sincere straight to the f****** point that's Nails on a chalkboard to 98% of our population nowadays I don't know why I'm not going to make excuses for being raised on a farm shaking my hand telling people what I was going to do and actually doing it and not making excuses just getting it done I don't know I'm not going to make try to make myself feel like I'm a bad person because I was raised properly and coming online to these forums all I ever do is run into people that are nails and a f****** chalkboard to me that can say nefarious b******* to me online that they've never say face to face I guarantee it and I'm not trying to imply that I drive them or assault them but I'm not weak minded and I have a pretty good f****** tongue myself when I need to and very rarely do I let people baffle me with b******* with their tongue and it's funny how when they realize that you can't be had smoke blown up your ass in person they go to find some other Joker that's easily manipulated. I don't know why I thought coming and wasting my time doing the stuff was something that I was going to enjoy well at least I had the experience and I tried right right

You have 13 pages of people Supporting ou and your grow...why let someone Spoil that ..................?

You can press the Ignore Button on anyone who gets on your nerves....and you wil Never See another post or mail from them....

Or...if it is someone in your Thread....ask for them to be Reply Banned....that way they cannot See or post in your thread......

You don't Have to tolerate it....... :pass:

Just a hypothetical for s**** and giggles here how ironic that dogs can go to a dog park sniff each other's ass and be around each other for about 5-10 minutes and no then 75% of whether or not they're going to get along in the future humans good f****** luck God forbid you've got to the point after interacting with your own species face to face I mean it's probably because I'm in an area where all the lunatics of the country of flop two to stick together because they realize that the s*** that they've stirred up is going to start having repercussions so they're all you know bundled up in there little $150,200,000 liberal home where they want to live in their bubble and not have any of the realities of Life come knock on their front door for lack of a better analogy I didn't ask for this to come to my hometown it came here with its money I've just lived here my whole life trying to get by so I'm sorry for spouting off of my threads here I've just had enough I can't I have no rational explanation for the human species and why half of our f****** population go through life I'm not even I can't use the right vernacular I don't have the right word that does it justice God forbid you want to get somebody to come visit your apartment that's a human and a piece of s*** that could stab kill or Rob you but if you do it with a dog they want you to fill out a f****** background get it inoculated like there's some serious disparities in the society I live in where the people that have made these rules have obviously been highly intoxicated when doing so unfortunately for me when I start something I can't not finish it that's who I was raised by so I'll finish this whether I like it or not

LET'S GO METS!

I don't think there's a way to delete an account but you can turn off notifications

Full disclosure I'm not really a huge huge baseball fan but I started following them because all my life my grandmother loved the Mets but that was back when f****** Keith Hernandez and Gary Carter and Darryl Strawberry were playing for them a different city a different time and most certainly a different Society than this s*** hold on being exposed to now we lost it is what it is at least I got my Boston Bruins hockey team

You have 13 pages of people Supporting ou and your grow...why let someone Spoil that ..................?

You can press the Ignore Button on anyone who gets on your nerves....and you wil Never See another post or mail from them....

Or...if it is someone in your Thread....ask for them to be Reply Banned....that way they cannot See or post in your thread......

You don't Have to tolerate it....... :pass:
The only issue I see with these online forums is people can be condescending people can do whatever the f*** they want on their keyboard completely losing sight of the fact that our species weren't meant to be attached to an Ethernet f****** cable or keyboard or a monitor to interact with another one of our species and I'm cut from the cloth where there was a handshake keeping your word and going and doing what you said you were going to do and now I'm online trying to navigate people that love online and keyboards I see where the disparity and the problem is I wear my heart on my sleeve I jumped into a pool of f****** internet who knows what thinking that they were going to be even remotely close to where I was no no no no reality slap me right back in the f****** position believe me, you can say whatever you want about online forums if you think that they're this f****** awesome welcoming blanket of Hope go ahead I think it's more about little clicks like they were in high school the people that get along and have their own little proclivities and like one another blah blah blah blah

Last edited:
Guess I missed something here.Your on the friendliest forum on the internet when it comes to cannabis lovers. So if there is an issue here pm me, or holler for a moderator. 99% of people here work to keep this a place where we help each other. But don't just up and quit because something or someone didn't sit well with you. Be part of the solution not part of the problem!

Delete my thread please

Back