Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

would Mephisto use them exclusivly if the plants didn't flower properly ? :rofl::bighug::pass:

Mephisto aren't growing for quality buds and yields mate. They're breeding. It's a valid question that needs answering dude.

Bro of course they're about quality buds and yields lol, folk wouldn't buy from them otherwise. Mr mo has a point, it was also my reasoning why I looked into them.

I know these days they're focused on breeding, but what got them into the market in the first place was quality smoke and to a lesser extent yield. I think of high yielders as being more like DP or Dinafem.

Bro of course they're about quality buds and yields lol, folk wouldn't buy from them otherwise. Mr mo has a point, it was also my reasoning why I looked into them.

I know these days they're focused on breeding, but what got them into the market in the first place was quality smoke and to a lesser extent yield. I think of high yielders as being more like DP or Dinafem.

You missed my point brother. All I meant was, Mephisto are not personally growing plants to give themselves good yields and quality buds. They are BREEDING for those attributes, not growing for them. There's a subtle but significant difference mate.

I suspect most of the bud pics on mephisto's site come from independent growers rather than plants on the mephisto farm?

So you've used a bloom booster then mate? The biobizz bloom? I'm not familiar with the products you mentioned.

Check out the main biobizz nute range dude, www.biobizz.com it's just their standard bloom product not a booster, that's the topmax.

You missed my point brother. All I meant was, Mephisto are not personally growing plants to give themselves good yields and quality buds. They are BREEDING for those attributes, not growing for them. There's a subtle but significant difference mate.

I suspect most of the bud pics on mephisto's site come from independent growers rather than plants on the mephisto farm?

Mate this is sort of like, what came first the chicken or the egg! If they don't breed for quality buds, then I'm not sure what the aim of their company is.

How do they know what attributes make quality buds, if they haven't flowered them and smoked them. Mephisto are just savvy growers with an eye for quality, they grow bud for themselves, check out their threads in the mephisto genetics stickies, particularly the GBD one.

I don't think we can fairly put your lovely big fat colas down to purely biotabs then mate, as you're using nutes and booster. That's what my query is about, just using the biotabs starter kit.

No doubting that yours are big, fat and lovely mate :bow:

I get your point about them being breeders, but at the end of the day they're still stoners, and remember you still have to bloom the girls to get the seeds! This requires the same needs as growing the buds.

I think the starter kit would grow some fine canna, equal if not better than what I got going on.

I thought you were asking about just the tabs plus soil, and then adding tap water? That's what @Nabzter did on his.

Last edited:
I don't think we can fairly put your lovely big fat colas down to purely biotabs then mate, as you're using nutes and booster. That's what my query is about, just using the biotabs starter kit.

No doubting that yours are big, fat and lovely mate :bow:
Seem pretty harsh about your skepticism of this product. I have the starter kit and my next grow, mid April, will be using just it. Unless you consider the addition of water to be adding something not in the pack. ;)

I went to the trouble to get it from across the pond just to get away from synthetic nutrients without the need for building a LOS. I might fall on my face, throw my hands up in frustration, and reach for some additive to fix a problem, but I will try to go seed to harvest with the just their products. The price I thought was pretty reasonable considering what I see people put into their organic grows.

Will be growing two Sweet Seeds Dark Devils in autopots and cannot think of an easier way to grow indoors. Fix up the pots with coco and the BioTabs, put clean water in the reservoir, and watch them grow. Well at least that is what I'm hoping for. I will tag you when I start that journal.

U just need the tabs 110,- and
Orgatrex BioTabs 1000ml 152,-
we can use the big plant science soil addititives

thats enough for 5 plants in 10 l pots for 250,- and next 5 cost just the tabs
I can't trust a drunk dane with other responsibilities with other than water. I have emailed my senior consultant on the issue.

I was at the dentist school today. They will fix all my teeth for the price of saying "Hello" to a regular, greedy dentist. My mouth will be used to train a last-year student in all tech's for repair, gum issues, reconstruction and extraction.

Now, another smoke.

I get your point about them being breeders, but at the end of the day they're still stoners, and remember you still have to bloom the girls to get the seeds! This requires the same needs as growing the buds.

I think the starter kit would grow some fine canna, equal if not better than what I got going on.

I thought you were asking about just the tabs plus soil, and then adding tap water? That's what @Nabzter did on his.
Yes...I need a just-water, idiot and drunkard proof solution.

Seem pretty harsh about your skepticism of this product. I have the starter kit and my next grow, mid April, will be using just it. Unless you consider the addition of water to be adding something not in the pack. ;)

I went to the trouble to get it from across the pond just to get away from synthetic nutrients without the need for building a LOS. I might fall on my face, throw my hands up in frustration, and reach for some additive to fix a problem, but I will try to go seed to harvest with the just their products. The price I thought was pretty reasonable considering what I see people put into their organic grows.

Will be growing two Sweet Seeds Dark Devils in autopots and cannot think of an easier way to grow indoors. Fix up the pots with coco and the BioTabs, put clean water in the reservoir, and watch them grow. Well at least that is what I'm hoping for. I will tag you when I start that journal.

How is it harsh and how is it skepticism mate? Personally I don't just accept things as true until I've seen results. Not a bad rule of thumb to be fair. Otherwise you're just gonna end up a victim of marketing.

And why on earth would you make the comment about water? I simply pointed out that Jay is not using the starter kit in any shape or form. Which he isn't lol. He is only using the tabs, so no comparison with a starter kit grow can be drawn. Perfectly reasonable observations in my eyes?

Back