Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

All you peoples of europe need to move to canada.......nuf said:hippy:

Ohhh btw jay, beautiful job

Yeah I like the sound of that except it gets even colder than the UK, beautiful place though and at least the summer is a summer, not the grey murk we get here. I want to go somewhere warmer. Dream of doing a mephisto and setting up a farm in spain.

If you read those guidelines through mate what I'm doing is about as low ranking as you could possibly get within the world of "drug production"! Small scale, no profit, no harm, nobody else involved. A couple of my mates been caught and got a caution at worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously if you grow big numbers and sell it you're on your own in this country. Which is fair enough in my opinion. Nobody needs to do it commercially IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's encouraging dude, it's my worse nightmare getting caught by those wankers. Like u say no need to do it commercially, my mate was mainly doing seeds tbf, but the work involved tending to that many babies means it naturally becomes more of a chore than fun.

I honestly think wherever I was in the uk I could stand up in court and argue my point long enough for them to get bored and feck me off outta there mate. Especially where I'm based. I know that it would get thrown out of court for so many reasons, so their only option would be a caution and I personally think thats by far the most likely outcome mate. They got much worse shit to worry about and much easier arrests to make if they just want to make up the numbers to satisfy our quality police funding system lol. A point is a point, doesn't matter if it comes from the arrest of a rapist or a 16 year old kid smoking a joint on the street. Which would you target? What an awesome and supremely logical system! lol

Even for a just few plants? Insane.
I live in the states and my states says cultivation is up to five years and/or $15000 per plant. Of course with a good attorney and the fact that I never grow more than a couple at a time we should be able to get those reduced. That's of course after losing my job and possibly having my property confiscated if they desire. Some of the laws on the books in the illegal states are just draconian.

I live in the states and my states says cultivation is up to five years and/or $15000 per plant. Of course with a good attorney and the fact that I never grow more than a couple at a time we should be able to get those reduced. That's of course after losing my job and possibly having my property confiscated if they desire. Some of the laws on the books in the illegal states are just draconian.

Ah but can you be hung for putting a postage stamp upside down?!! :WTF:

Ah but can you be hung for putting a postage stamp upside down?!! :WTF:
What the heck is a postage stamp and why would I put it on upside down? I have not mailed a letter in almost twenty years. LOL

Day 73 SBx3

Really getting their chunk on now 2 days off start of mephisto's 75-85 day guideline. Following are from front left SB:
20170325_123955.jpg

20170325_170157.jpg

Back left
20170325_170355.jpg

Back right
20170325_125619.jpg
20170325_170807.jpg

Dunno when to chop, just got phone microscope in post today so checking trichs should be easier now;

Thanks for watching :pighug:

Day 56 Sbx2:

In the 10 litre:

20170325_124631.jpg

In the 15litre:

20170325_172535.jpg

No pics of the bulk, forgot about it, I'm concerned the bulk may not be finished by end of April when I need to clear down, won't be doing this one again really slow bud development, hope smoke is up to snuff if I can finish it.

Last edited:
Back