Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

looking jam packed in there jay. beautiful sight....the best part of growing. :greenthumb:
.:slap:
are you that impressed with the bio tab plant that you`ll use all bio tabs on next grow ??

Thank you sir! Yes very impressed, I've already bought another 50 tabs for future grows! Just hoping the yield checks out, looks decent enough.

Very inspiring, Jay. Took me a while to blaze through the past 37 pages, but well worth it. I can't wait to jump into BioTabs and AutoPots. But what am I going to do with all those AN bottles I purchased for my first grow? I think my house plants are in for a surprise when the misses starts hitting them up with something more than ole tap water, lol.

I didn't use just biotabs, I'm sure if you look into what ingredients the an nutes have you'll be able to use then jointly, though not ideal mixing organic and synthetic.

E.g. I used plant magic granules to inoculate the medium and to improve the roots, I'm sure AN have something similar, or even their pk boost. I used biobizz topmax, which states is organic yet you can use in hydro, makes me think there may be a synthetic element to it.

I'm no pro on this though, so put it out to tender if you gonna try mixing stuff up.

Yeh, I noticed that you've been quite creative in re-purposing, improvising, substituting and enhancing. While you weren't a purist to form, you can't argue with the function you got. I think we'd all agree that this has fundamentally been an AutoPot-style and predominately BioTab-fed grow. And judging from the results, woohoo, sign me up.

My only challenge at the moment, is how / where to get the BioTabs Starter Kit. I'm in the USA, and it seems the product is not approved for sale here, or some such who-ha. Anyway, I've emailed the Company in Netherlands to see what they say.

Very inspiring, Jay. Took me a while to blaze through the past 37 pages, but well worth it. I can't wait to jump into BioTabs and AutoPots. But what am I going to do with all those AN bottles I purchased for my first grow? I think my house plants are in for a surprise when the misses starts hitting them up with something more than ole tap water, lol.
I am moving all my synthetic nutes to my outdoor grows. Hopefully I use them up outside and then can switch to BioTabs for everything.

I'm in the states and there is a way to get them here. Contacting them directly was helpful for me.

Last edited:
I am moving all my synthetic nutes to my outdoor grows. Hopefully I use them up outside and then can switch to BioTabs for everything.

I'm in the states and there is a way to get them here. Contacting them directly was helpful for me.
I notice you mentioned running a side-by-side (BioTabs vs AN) in April. I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but it might be May before my current grow makes room.

I notice you mentioned running a side-by-side (BioTabs vs AN) in April. I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but it might be May before my current grow makes room.
I was thinking along those lines one stoned moment. Although, I think I should do it straight BioTabs for my first grow with them, just so I know what I'm doing with them for a comparison grow.

Bro you are going to love the brooklyn sunrise.i will keep a spot free for when you start the sunrise i will grow 1 with you if you dont mind a little friendly grow off ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Seeds came the other day. Yes of course, would love to do a grow off friend, but are you willing to wait until June/July? That's the earliest I'm able to start some new babies. :sad:

Seeds came the other day. Yes of course, would love to do a grow off friend, but are you willing to wait until June/July? That's the earliest I'm able to start some new babies. :sad:
Yes bro i will wait to pop a sunrise with you i will just grow 1 girl next after my stilton so will have a spare spot whenever your ready to pop the sunrise.should be fun,i will use biotabs and autopot and res for her,sunrise is a very special smoke so she will be treated like a queen [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back