Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Even for a just few plants? Insane.

Yes mate, check out these sentencing guidelines, I won't do more than 9 girls at a time as a result:

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.u...ontrolled-drug-cultivation-of-cannabis-plant/

You're living in the wrong part of the U.K. then mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro this applies to the whole country, so what makes you think it's any different your end?

It looks really good, @Sensi Jay!

:slap:

@Slowmo, Sour Bubbly is something for us. We can grow it for hash.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Sour_Bubbly/Mephisto_Genetics/

Thank v much Doc B, I've subbed to your thread going to check it out when I get a min.

It makes a big difference what part of the country you're in mate. 100%. The law is the same all over, but how each police force implements it is entirely their own choice. Sentencing guidelines not necessary dude!

I did have a mate who got into producing seeds for connoisseur genetics, the pigs caught him with 56 babies!

These were deffo clones and were female but as they were adults (but photos and in veg) it wasn't obvious so he argued they were from seed so got the tally reduced to 27 on basis of half being males, which moved him into a lower sentencing category.

He luckily got a suspended sentence and a few hundred hours community service. Few other factors helped him, always said it was personal... said he just used hash and had a machine, which sorta proved it.

The dumbass pigs messed up cos on raising the house they missed a stash and baggies !? Which were in the front section of a suitcase. They'd took the inner contents but missed the front. He would've been doomed if they'd found that.

My mate still lost the hash though as few days after the pigs knocked on the front door, and he flushed it down the pan in a fit of panic. They didn't force entry that time nor made a return. The connoisseur genetics dude was not impressed..ha ha ha

Last edited:
If you read those guidelines through mate what I'm doing is about as low ranking as you could possibly get within the world of "drug production"! Small scale, no profit, no harm, nobody else involved. A couple of my mates been caught and got a caution at worst.

Obviously if you grow big numbers and sell it you're on your own in this country. Which is fair enough in my opinion. Nobody needs to do it commercially IMO.

Personally I wouldn't do more than 6 in the uk. I think many areas have an unwritten rule that over 6 is asking for trouble.

Back